The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Hatman
batiu4
TPO3
Giratina487
Mp97

How bout these guys?

Or Spazzermon.

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Hey, I want in >:O

check my last post before this :)

If anyone has a Flaming Heart to battle can take my spot but if you believe that i can do it i will battle

Hatman, select the people please.

If I'm going to be in the war, my match might have to wait a little bit, since I'm on vacation, but IDK yet. I might be able to download shoddy onto this computer, but I'd prefer not to, since it isn't mine. >__>

I guess I'll leave this to giratina because in an hour we leave :/. Good luck in advance guys!

so giratina do u know whos in the war and who isn't

2gsn8yt.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/2gsn8yt.png

I wanted to give this to him but yeah it looks like he is not here for ten days

Sorry I'm late to the party! I'm still not sure if the merge of Team Night Sky and Team Darkbolt is official, so I'm just going to use Team Night Sky people for now. Sorry to all you Team Darkbolt members who wanted to participate, but I don't wanna get called on some obnoxious rule that says I can't use people who aren't in my clan.

Giratina487
Monpyro97
Culex77
Batui4
Spazzermon (WiFi only)

Ok well I'll be on the Pokebeach server now so see you guys there

ok i'll be on the team uber server the only one i can battle on

Okay We other members should go to PB server and do some test battles.

ok. we put in,

void
de
c88
rotom-cut(wi-fi)
muddy68

Match ups:

DE v giratina487
C88 v MP97
Culex77 v Muddy68
Void v batiu4
Rotom-Cut v Spazzermon

lol, we merged Giratina :p

I wanna go >: )

The Flaming Ho-oh Giratina487 is co-leader and Hatman left him in charge so if he chooses not to put in any Team Darkbolt members in till hatman's back that's final.

- Rotom-Cut

Oh well. I guess I'll have to wait until I can participate in any wars :/

Uhm... I pm'd Spazzermon and he said Wi-fi is down so maybe you should let in a Team Darkbolt member with Wi-fi!

- Rotom-Cut

if someone else can do shoddy against void i could do wi-fi vs rotom girtina

I'm up for participating, if that's alright with Giratina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back