The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Then TPO3 could do the match vs Void.

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

TPO3 is away, so I'll let Blasting Blastoise do the match (you seem so eager :p).

So can Blasting Blastoise do Wi-fi or not though?

- Rotom-Cut

rockinpikachu said:
Don't do Wi-fi with rotom-Cut because his Machamp is Hacked. his DynamicPunch always hits

also I'm hoping to join I just only do wi-fi so I need someone who can test me on Wi-Fi

That's a Legit Hacked Machamp nothing messed with it's moves and it possible for D-Punch to hit lots.

- rotom-Cut

Uh lol? No guard makes every move hit 100% of the time for both opponent and user.

Pride said:
Uh lol? No guard makes every move hit 100% of the time for both opponent and user.

Thanks for Pointing that out.

- Rotom-Cut

sorry I'm not a expert just I felt as if it was hacked I apoligize to evryone

Won vs C88 in a very close match GG

I won in my battle against Muddy

Thats good good work Culex77 now i think we are on a tie

Its up to the Co-leader now i think

Yes. I still need to find DE and battle. I guess it's all on me now.

Dragonexpert is on Pokebeach server right now.

- Rotom-Cut

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all

I won guys! Give yourselves a hand, we won the war! Here were the final matches:

DE v giratina487
C88 v MP97
Muddy68 v Culex77
Void v batui4
Rotom-Cut v Blasting Blastoise

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe this is correct.

Night Sky Clan: 3

Team Dimensional: 2

Congrats everyone!

giratina487 said:
I won guys! Give yourselves a hand, we won the war! Here were the final matches:

DE v giratina487
C88 v MP97
Muddy68 v Culex77
Void v batui4
Rotom-Cut v Blasting Blastoise

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe this is correct.

Night Sky Clan: 3

Team Dimensional: 2

Congrats everyone!

Yes Congratz guys. Also those are right.

You guys are now #1 Clan as of now.

- Rotom-Cut

You know it's time like this I wish I had knew how things are going at Boy Scout camp for Hatman (Random I know)

Guys you really need a topic to talk about if you want one i got all ideas even though I'm not in this clan,. also shoot me a pm for a battle.

- Rotom-Cut

ok i got a topic what is your fav uu pokemon and why

I like that topic.

My fave is Skarmory, only because it was my first shiny in my Silver Version and it's design is really just plain awesome. Also, it's an awesome Physical wall.

my fav would have to be blazken my very frist shiny in ruby plus its has good offensive stats for a uu,but if infernape goes uber then it would rule OU

OMG yes we won. #1 clan cool. For the topic gotta go With Ambipom great free demage lead and works even as late game sweeper ,Baton passer too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back