The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Alright, batui, if you have a discussion idea, please tell us

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

What is your favorite pokemon in any tier and why do you think its better then others

PS> can i have a test to see if i can go up a rank

batui4 said:
What is your favorite pokemon in any tier and why do you think its better then others

PS> can i have a test to see if i can go up a rank

If this is the discussion idea, than my favorite would be Rotom-S, gotta love Harrastom :p, or Machamp offensive lead due to the fact he can take hits and send them back and he can basically take out almost any pokemon if you know how to use him.

BTW Hatman is it not time to cahnge the title we won it .Just asking :p

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Beat team D in a war! Good Job to all who participated!

I like Scizor, as it can fit smugly onto almost any team for great support. IT also gains a massive attack from Choice Band or Life Orb.

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Beat team D in a war! Good Job to all who participated!

Well I love using salamence! Too bad it was moved to ubers :mad: I knownothing about the uber metagame, so I can't use it.

I'm more a fan of Weavile myself since it's fast and powerful. It's not as fast or powerful as Garchomp but it's pretty good.

Culex77 said:
I'm more a fan of Weavile myself since it's fast and powerful. It's not as fast or powerful as Garchomp but it's pretty good.

Umm, Weavile is a ton faster than Garchomp is. >__>. And that's not including Ice Shard, which has priority, lolz.

What do you guys think of Salamence being moved to the uber tier? I think Kingdra will become huge, since it's not weak to SR, Ice Shard/Ice Beam, and can set up a substitute, but I would like to find out your opinions.

I agree, kindra is overall better than nite in almost every way.

also, I expect a rise in RD teams.

Whoops my bad. I forgot about how much of a speed demon Weavile is.

No i think MixNite will get itrs place kingdra can be better used on RD teams cuz without it its a weaker Gyaraods in a way .Dragonite will raise

Mence went uber? YAY!!! Seriously, I just found out about this, as I couldn't get onto pokebeach for several days :/

But do you want to know whats funny? My friend came over to get help on training a Salamence for an OU team xD. He already level grinded to like, level 90.

But Kingdra shall rise!

i say that d nite or flygon will rise up and take mence's place

Both are still kinda terrible to be honest.

If im serious i like more Dragonite than mence but Flygon only works with choice scarf variants so Dnite wins.

Ehh, Kingdra could be better, Sub move set will be pretty good, I'm just looking for something to take the place of my Salamence >.<

NEW TOPIC: What will replace Salamence?

Kindra or Flygon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back