The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting*

NEW TOPIC: What is the hardest pokemon that you have ever had to EV train?

Oh i never did Ev train a poke but i guess it would be things like Bliss,Appe taht need 252 evs on one state

^thats actually not that hard...

What I seem to have problems with is pokemon that need high attack stats, bacause there is no good place to EV for attack. There are Shinx, or Machop, but nowhere good >_>.

Just today I was EVing an Aerodactl, and I ran into 17 Bidoofs in a row while trying to EV in attack...

Oh yeah i said i never did Ev a poke BTW gl with da Aerodactyl ev

:p and yesterday I EV'd a Swinub from an egg. At least it had EQ for an egg move :p

Thats cool for you now its a better Mamoswine
BTW Congratz for 500th post

my hardest ev was to get my milotic some sp def evs took forever to get 252 of them

The only difficult ones to EV Train are the ones where you could find different Pokémon. So like I kill Bidoofs to get HP, but whenever I want a Bidoof, I find 5 dang starlys before a stupid Bidoof. -__-

I'm still working on EV training an Absol I found using the Hoenn Sound in HG. So far it has 4 HP, 100 Atk and 100 Spd. You gotta love using items like Iorn and Zinc.

hey, well, I am surrently gearing up for the shiny clan tourney.

The easiest way to Ev is with pokerus, and boosting power item (of your target stat) and medicine: (assuming you are battling pokemon that give 1 stat point for the stat you want here is a formula I use)

Medicine=auto 100 (10 meds) then get pokerus and battle=100+2=102. Then equip the power item and it becomes 1+4 (power item)=5x2(pokerus)=10 per pokemon, so do this 15 times and you get 150.

Then 150+100+2=EVd in the stat

Hope this helps all EVrs out there :)

^thats exactly what I do :p

But I use the counter app thing on the poketch to count my 15, instead of wasting paper.

I never have EV'd a pokemon. I want to start but I'm afraid it'll eat up all of my spare time.

^It can take up about a max. of 2 hours, depending on the EV spread. But if your good, you can get it in around 45 mins.-1 hour.

EDIT: This team has OVER 9000! views! And also, check out my new Shop in my sig!

2 Hours? I'll probably start on a team soon then. That's if I can find stuff with decent IVs. I must have the IVs!

Hatman said:
^It can take up about a max. of 2 hours, depending on the EV spread. But if your good, you can get it in around 45 mins.-1 hour.

EDIT: This team has OVER 9000! views! And also, check out my new Shop in my sig!

How do YOU EV Train? o_O

If you use the power items you can get at the battle fronteir, it shouldn't take nealry that long. I get done in 1 hour tops.

I'm gonna do that to train my Absol in combination with the Porteins and Carbos I used to get him 100 EV's in Atk. and Spd.

Oh, I'm good at EVing, so I can get it in an hour tops usually also.

Ugh, I suck haha I don't know how to either :<

can i join this group? thank you. can i join! can i join! can i please join, please, i wanna be a General Gengar. thank you. im mature and intelligent. if i dont get to be general gengar, put me as Director Dusknor.

EDIT: I forgot my application.

Username: PokeBlog
Wi-Fi FC: Excuse me but waht?
Rate My Team?: 10
Shoddy Username: PokeBlog
Favorite Pokemon: Reshiram
Would you be intrested in getting tutored?: yes, until i know the rules
Would you want to be a tutor?: yes, until i know the rules
Favortie Battling Style: umm... Kung Fu?
Why you joined?: cuz this clan is the best and is great for me
Favorite Pokemon Gen?: Possivly Gen. 5 or 4
Sub Rankings? artist & for a VERY short time Young Yanma
Anything Else: thank you
Have fun! :D

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back