The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting*

umm... i dont know about this....will it risk my computer? is it safe for my Windows Vista? ....?

can i get a good look of the game? it will be suitable for me, and all. im just so excited i want to cherish those moments...

PokeBlog said:
can i get a good look of the game? it will be suitable for me, and all. im just so excited i want to cherish those moments...

Lolwut

can i get a good look of the game? like see some pics and all. too see if the game is nice for me.

It's a chat room that you can battle on, it shows a battle screen (a normal one) with the Pokemon on there and a 100% bar you don't see the attacks but it shows how much damage you do to them in percentage.

photos!? photos?! i want photos please, cuz i really dont know much about the battle style and backround to see if it is good enough for me.

Here: http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS373US373&q=shoddy%20battle&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

and about my friend code... i cant find it. i pressed ____'s Code, but it said stuff like "To obtain your friend code, please log on to the Nintendo WFC" wat is that? a website? a feature on pokemon? ... aww man... i dont knoe...

then why did you ask me the friend code...??? :( im confused... do i need it or not???

Listen. You clearly are not listening to the help members are giving you. Also, work on your grammer. Nintendo Wi-Fi is in the downstairs room at a Pokecenter. Get pal pad, and your done.

ok. im gonna download it after camp, and test battle after camp, so delay this ok?

PokeBlog said:
Rate My Team?: 10
Favortie Battling Style: umm... Kung Fu?
Why you joined?: cuz this clan is the best and is great for me
Dude, are you for real?

Blastoise don't be hating on him he may only be 8years old maybe you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back