The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Mine would have to be Medicham becaue of it's ablilty which makes it a really good offensve Pokemon

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

I know this is going to sound chessy. But is is Pikachu. Becsuse it was they first pokemon that is saw. And that was the first pokemon for me to say correctly.

giratina487 said:
I like that topic.

My fave is Skarmory, only because it was my first shiny in my Silver Version and it's design is really just plain awesome. Also, it's an awesome Physical wall.

Skarmory is not UU, it is OU. But yes, it is a pretty beastly physical wall, especially when pared with Blissey. >__>

I like Gardevoir. It has an almost unlimited support movepool [WilloWisp, Twave, Toxic]. and Wish isn't bad either.

Oh woops, I didnt read correctly. My bad. Mine for that is Aggron. It's a beastly tank if used correctly.

I think mine would have to be Blastoise because... Do I even need a reason!?

I have a new one its dusclopes

I got a new topic if you like it girtina whats is your fav style of playing and why

Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Amazing job on the war win! And whoever got me that froslass banner, thanks a lot! I'm gonna go put that in my sig now.

If you guys wanna know what badges I got at summer camp, I got Lifesaving, Communications, Env. Science, Nature, and Photography, and I'm a Star Scout!

nice hat man

Gratz Hatman and i did that banner for you (actually requestet )Glad that you like it :p

Hey, looks like Tyrant Tyranitar is now in the clan! meet me in shoddy

Hi Hatman! Could you add me to the members list now, I was in Darkbolt. I was sneaky Shedinja in DarkBolt so I'm pretty sure that'll make me a Perfect Pidgeot here.

ok, cool. Could ya fill out the form thing too please?

Okay, I just sent it.

Alright, edit'd.

Anyone have a discussion topic?

Hey folks, and thanks Hatman for accepting my app and the good battle. :)

Welccome T-Tar BTw love your sig ^_^

Haha thanks :) if you're talking about the Heracross and Espeon thing it was a match with me and Tubbs, lol we always have the most epic fights on Shoddy

yup that was the thing and BTW Hatman in case you didnt see batui4 had a sug.

whats a sug? [/noobism]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back