The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

RE: The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness Thread

Hey, I'm in mt tarvial and died, and I've been having trouble with it for ages so I really don't won't to rescue myself as I barely got to the 16th floor. (Stupid monster houses with agility pokemon)

3X9PT= VWC18P F+WH9F
&F2&5+ 4= M0q4 PW66HX
2%R&6K QCQHK% T+4WP#

I can go ahead and take care of it. I'll edit this post when I am finished. The V in your password made it incorrect. I replaced it with a Y, and it worked, so I assume that is the correct password.

I thought my items carried over from the main game to here, and so I went right by Kangaskhan and into the dungeon without items by accident ^_^ ;;;. Still, I managed to get through and complete it.

Here is your A-OK. I sent a Foe-Hold Orb with the A-OK mail. If you run into another Monster House, and you cannot fight, use the Orb to Petrify every enemy on the same floor. If you see another Pokémon get close to the Monster House, defeat it before it can use an attack like Agility or Safeguard that targets all allies in the same room, or else the Petrify status will go away.

1 # 8 H C 0 0 & Y Q Y 8 K R S @ S -
2 6 @ & T - = H % 4 N = S 0 F 9 F 7
@ J % + & + X Y F 4 3 4 = % # K Y -

Thanks Doc, I will make sure it goes to good use.

Really sorry if this is the wrong thread -.- But I was wondering if anyone had any joy seeds? I need around 13, I have some rare items to trade for them, PM me if interested. Also can you be rescued in your graduation exam?
Thanks a bunch! :3

From what I understand, you cannot trade items by Wi-Fi. You actually need to use a local wireless connection to trade.

Joy Seed wonder mail missions are usually pretty hard. Most of the ones that I find are from the longer Zero Island Dungeons, Sky Stairway, and Bottomless Sea. I've found that the fastest way to get Joy Seeds is through Zero Island South. Even if you get KOed, there is a good chance there will be some left over. Still, it takes a while to do.

If you need to level up because you can't beat Mystifying Forest, I would suggest going to Treeshroud Forest to level up, or if you think your starter and partner can handle it, talk to Lapras at the beach to go back to the Hidden Land and Temporal Tower.

Also, keep trying to do Golden Chamber missions when they come up. Every once in a great while, you will get a Golden Seed from one of the two item boxes. A Golden Seed will increase your level by 5. I've gone through many Golden Chamber missions, and frequently get Sun Ribbons, Sitrus Berries, Sun Stones, Gold Gummis and the occasional Gold Band, Lost Loot, and Golden Apple. I have only gotten 1 Golden Seed so far, so they are very rare finds.

I now have some more information on some IQ groups for some of the 7 event Pokémon. Kyogre and Groudon are both Group E. Rayquaza is Group D. I assume Articuno is in the same group as Zapdos and Moltres, but I need to verify it. I am currently investigating what group Heatran is in, haven't check Mew yet, and haven't activated the WM mission for Giratina yet.

Finally, I have a wonder mail mission if anybody wants to get some Rare Fossils (like Gravelerocks, but 100 damage instead of 20). For those of you with Explorers of Darkness, this comes with a Mobile Scarf as a reward, which is exclusive to Time:

Spinda
Prospect with Spinda (Rare Fossil)
Crystal Crossing B11F
No restrictions
*2 (200)
Mobile Scarf + ?

1 K @ S # H J N P R 7 @
X Y Y T 4 X S M K = & S

I also have a mission for a Secret Slab, for those of you that want to start looking for legendaries:

Natu
Prospect with Natu (Secret Slab)
Crystal Crossing B8F
No restrictions
Reviver Seed

P % M 1 R & 9 6 J 0 @ J
K 4 M T W 3 % N 3 W - 6

I will not post passwords that are generated by Wonder Mail generators; these were actually produced by my game. Hope these will benefit you in some way.

Thank you for the information, stupid me, thinking you can trade through wi-fi -.-
Only 12 more to go! ^______________________^

How do you do the missions for Mewtwo and Celebi that are posted on pokemon.com?

Awesome find, darkjedi0521

If you try to obtain Wonder Mail using Wi-Fi (rather than a password), you'll find a bunch of missions. A bunch of them are missions to the new areas that already have passwords for them, but there are two that allow you to look for Celebi and Mewtwo. If my presumption is correct, you can use this to find Mewtwo in Time, and Celebi in Darkness!

These missions will only last until the beginning of September, so at the very least, download the missions you want before they are gone!

http://www.pokemon.com/#dungeon2_main

I read it on the site but... if i go on Wi-fi i don't find those mission... Does someone knows the reason?

I made thoose missions ... em.. how do I recruit the Mewtwo ?

The missions in question are the ones with Pikachu as a client, asking you to find Mewtwo and find Celebi. Once you find them, they will appear in your game and can then be recruited.

You must have the Mystery Part or Secret Slab in your bag in order for them to appear after you have completed the mission. Celebi is pretty easy to recruit, but Mewtwo is pretty difficult. If you have a Golden Mask, an Amber Tear, or the Fast Friend IQ skill, it will make it easier to recruit, but it is still pretty difficult.

I have Time... so I have Celebi already ... where do I find Mewtwo.. (know that I must use Secret Slab)

Dark Crater ? or I find him everywhere in the game like in PMDEO Darkness ?

PS. Does anyone have a Wonder mail for Rotom ? Not generated...

Mewtwo appears in Dark Crater and Deep Aegis Cave. Dark Crater is probably your best option. You must have the Mystery Part or the Secret Slab in order to encounter it.

Lol, thanks for posting this here, now I finally have recruited all legendaries in my Time :D

You should make a new thread and temporarily sticky it, so PMD#2 players would start picking their DS up again :)

Because i was bored with my DS games i decided to give Explores of Time a try...

any tips???

BTW my team is called Team Akatsuki....buwhahaha!!!

Do you guys happen to know a mission in which i might be able to get sum fire powder, information is well appreciated...

DocRobot_K-176 said:
Mewtwo appears in Dark Crater and Deep Aegis Cave. Dark Crater is probably your best option. You must have the Mystery Part or the Secret Slab in order to encounter it.

Yes I know the rest ... thanks :D ...

Why is Castform Body size 4. His smaller than Ivysaur

hi i got the darkness last week and i already completed it recruited dialga, palkia, uxie, azelf and mesprit

Here is a guilt-free Wonder Mail mission for a Wonder Gummi. This mission is featured on http://www.pokemon.com, so it is not generated by a Wonder Mail generator:

Prospect with Snorlax
Place: Marine Resort 18F
Difficulty: ***** (500)
Reward: Tight Belt

X % # Q @ J % # 0 = % 3
# 2 J T 9 # 2 + T J 8 7

Back