The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

RE: The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness Thread

LofaKing said:
quick question:

if someone comes to save you and you already have four in your party, what happens? also what if the rescuer has 3 and you have 2?

...those have nothing to do with eachother...

Absol said:
Well, I made WM codes for dungeons like Oran Forest, Happy Outlook, etc. I inputted them into my game, but when I try to do them (to unlock the dungeons), they said that I cannot handle the jobs yet. Anyone have any idea why?

Absol said:
Absol said:
Well, I made WM codes for dungeons like Oran Forest, Happy Outlook, etc. I inputted them into my game, but when I try to do them (to unlock the dungeons), they said that I cannot handle the jobs yet. Anyone have any idea why?

Ignore this; I finally realised that you cannot unlock the dungeons unless you set exploration missions.

you should go to here for alot of pokemon mystery dungeon 2 wondermail codes and request any you want

yeah i finally got the game, 'time' that is.

just a quick but stupid question
are there any shiny pokemon? (stupid right)

one thing i noticed which kind of annoyed me was that when you choose ur partner, not every one is there (i know that you can't choose the same type), what i mean is that i was a water type and only , turtwig, treecko, and bulbasaur were there for the grass types.

Please help my team name is US i forgot to check the Wi Fi code so i dont know it im at some sort of desert
please help

LofaKing, (major spoilers) There is only one shiny pokemon in the game, but you can't recruit it, and it's celebi, you meet it when you go to the future and it sends you back to the present.(end of major spoilers)

Helpeh! I gots pwnded! Ai cans gives youse a Focus Punch TM lulz!!11!!one Fo shizzle.

Blizzard Island
20F
Team PokéHeroes
-> Torchic (w00t), Mudkip, Budew, Luxio

WiFi Rescue Number: 0000-0022-0128
Password:

Q8#H2 %T04Y1R X#FWP9
YM6&1 R%KPCNX 7==J1N
KF%15 P@MNKY% YN4HQC

Seriously, though. Please help. :p

Thankseh in advanceh.

EDIT: Nvm, I gots saveded faster here.

please help me im in brine cave on floor 9 my wifi code is 0000-0022-1459
anyone here??????

anyone please answer if someone is here i really need help

Kind of off topic, but Mew's IQ Ability is Group H. (Bodyguard, Wary Fighter, House Avoider, etc.) I just recruited it and fed it all of my gummis to find out the IQ Group.

Umbreon13 said:
How do you get an avatar?
Try to post in the correct place.

Read the Forum Rules and the Newbie Guide. The Newbie Guide will give instructions on how to get an avatar.

Hey guys. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, or if I'm supposed to do anything to make it work or not. But, you know how there's special wondermail codes to get Mew, Giratina, Rayquaza, Articuno, etc;? Well, I went to their dungeons, fought them, beat them, didn't get them recruited, because my partner beat all of them. Then, I went back to the dungeons, and none of them were there.

Is it a one time thing? Like, you have one chance to recruit them, or is it something else?

Sam93 said:
Hey guys. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, or if I'm supposed to do anything to make it work or not. But, you know how there's special wondermail codes to get Mew, Giratina, Rayquaza, Articuno, etc;? Well, I went to their dungeons, fought them, beat them, didn't get them recruited, because my partner beat all of them. Then, I went back to the dungeons, and none of them were there.

Is it a one time thing? Like, you have one chance to recruit them, or is it something else?

um yeah, you only have one chance, except by some bosses where they recruit no matter what. just remember you your self have to defeat pokemon and i think you have to stand right beside them rather that killing them with a ranged attack.

what doesn't make sense to me is why is Mew pink? i'm not sure if i'll learn about it in the game.

Sam93 said:

Huh I beat mew a couple of times already, I think if you do a job and reach the end they won't show up.

LofaKing said:
Sam93 said:

um yeah, you only have one chance, except by some bosses where they recruit no matter what. just remember you your self have to defeat pokemon and I think you have to stand right beside them rather that killing them with a ranged attack.

what doesn't make sense to me is why is Mew pink? I'm not sure if I'll learn about it in the game.

The reason you couldn't recruit them was because you didn't KO them with your final hit, but your partner did. However, if you do return there, you would be able to have another chance to attempt to recruit them. What LofaKing said was wrong. However, he was right about that the leader must be adjacent to the recruited Pokemon in order for recruiting to occur.

I miss the Friend Areas and being able to be any recruit outside of a dungeon. That was total pwnage. I wanted to be Giratina outside of a dungeon. >:[

Also, has anyone noticed that Team AWD (The team with Drapion, Weavile, and Arbok) don't appear in town after you beat Darkrai?

I've just finished preparing to leave for Hidden Land (again) cause i went back to treasure town after i died many times in temperal spire...i was around level 37-ish when i was there..now im level 40 with a LOT of reviver seeds...but too bad i ahve to go through Hidden land without Grovyle this time..=(

Blazing Pokémon Master said:
I miss the Friend Areas and being able to be any recruit outside of a dungeon. That was total pwnage. I wanted to be Giratina outside of a dungeon. >:[

Also, has anyone noticed that Team AWD (The team with Drapion, Weavile, and Arbok) don't appear in town after you beat Darkrai?

QFT. I loved the Friend areas.

IMO Team AWD left for the Zero Isle Dungeons after you defeated Darkrai. Or, perhaps, they were Darkrai's spy, and helped in his world Domination plans...

Muahahahaha!

Btw, can anyone enlighten me more on Vacuum Cut? Why is it typeless, and what is its base power?

Back