The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

RE: The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness Thread

Sam93 said:
I have a Secret Slab and a Mystery Part, and I know that they're used somehow to get legendaries. But I had both of them with me in various dungeons where legendaries are found, but nothing appeared or anything. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I know I posted a thread about this earlier, but it was locked.
I believe you have to beat the WHOLE story line that goes after Dialga...:D

(P.S. The last thing you have to do is beat Darkrai...:/...)

In what dungeon do I get Celebi in?

Mysterious Forest Floor 10, but you gotta find it while having the Secret Slab in your Treasure Bag. It wont be a dungeon just to fight Celebi, you'll have to actually find it.

I got it today, a few minutes ago on my first try, so it was easy for me. But I was Lv. 73, so the recruitment would be easier, and I didn't even use a Friend Bow.

bubba235 said:
Sam93 said:
I have a Secret Slab and a Mystery Part, and I know that they're used somehow to get legendaries. But I had both of them with me in various dungeons where legendaries are found, but nothing appeared or anything. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I know I posted a thread about this earlier, but it was locked.
I believe you have to beat the WHOLE story line that goes after Dialga...:D

(P.S. The last thing you have to do is beat Darkrai...:/...)

Actually, I already did that. I've been trying to get the other legendaries with Secret Slab on hand and nothing.

For those of you who have caught legendaries using your Secret Slabs/Mystery Parts, is it like a normal boss battle, or is it like how you got Mew in Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team, where the legendaries are there along with the other Pokemon?

Like Mew in PMD1...while having Secret Slab or other legendary item things in your bag.

Umm...if you look a post above, PokeLen says you actually have to find it, which I think means you have to look around that floor for it...:/

EDIT: Whoa! Okay...thanks for answering the question...lol...

Okay, thanks. But now I have another question. According to Bulbapedia, it says that three different legendaries are only available here via the Secret Slab or Mystery Part. But you're not allowed to bring items with you when you enter the Final Maze. So how are you supposed to do it?

I don't think you need the Secret Slab or Mystery Part for the legendaries in Final Maze. I'm not sure, though.

Hmm...it says on Serebii that you need them though...I think that you might have to go through it once and then you might be able to go back with the items...not sure though...:/

hi im new here but i wanted 2 no wht earthpowers range is because im going through world abyss 2 get giratina and this nidoqueen whos really far away keeps using it and kos me 1 hit :(:(:(:(:(:( and i have like 10 reviver seeds

I_Love_Pokemon said:
hi im new here but I wanted 2 no wht earthpowers range is because im going through world abyss 2 get giratina and this nidoqueen whos really far away keeps using it and kos me 1 hit :(:(:(:(:(:( and I have like 10 reviver seeds

room range...

oh so thts y ima dieing a lot thx for lettin me no

is there anyone online still whod b able 2 rescue me if i die in world abyss?
nvm i beat it

hooray for me :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yay...hooray for you...:(...lol

I'm on Chapter 5 in Darkness now. Yay. :p

dmaster out.

I_Love_Pokemon said:
how many floors is there in concealed cave

You mean concealed ruins? There are 30 Floors in Concealed Ruins.

I just beat Groudon in my game :) Now I'm in the Dusknoir storyline... I don't find the game too tough, the only problem is random moves (bubble, ember, etc.) missing.

Anyone find some really great Link combinations? I'm Cyndaquil, partnered with Piplup.

Back