The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

RE: The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness Thread

i haven't even got the game yet 8O. i am planning to get it soon though and i think i'm confirmed since i've read so many great things from it. plus i wanna wait a bit since i don't want my parents spazzing at me for buying two games in one month.

can i be rescued whitot wi-fi connection and could that be at groudon battle?

when am i not a rookie?
i mean when do i become something other than a rookie

What is Pikachu's moveset? I need it before evolving my Pikachu.

LofaKing said:
I haven't even got the game yet 8O. I am planning to get it soon though and I think I'm confirmed since I've read so many great things from it. plus I wanna wait a bit since I don't want my parents spazzing at me for buying two games in one month.
Try to stay on topic. This thread is meant for those requiring help or are just discussing about the game. In fact, if you do not even have the game, there is not much to post about it. Thanks.

I need to get rescued !

Password:

30MR12 X@=FKH S4H0RQ
Q9N&4M 3FHXCH 56=6%H
P6ST%K 10#1%Y KX%-56

Please make it quick ! :p

Just a question besides that, when I get an OK Mail, do I continue from the B15F ?

*Mquaza

Ugh I'm at the save point in Temporal Tower and I can hardly get to Dialga, much less beat him. I have no revival seeds ... and only a few Oran Berries, any advice?

I'm Cyndaquil, partnered w/ Piplup.

MquaZa said:
I need to get rescued !

Password:

30MR12 X@=FKH S4H0RQ
Q9N&4M 3FHXCH 56=6%H
P6ST%K 10#1%Y KX%-56

Just a question besides that, when I get an OK Mail, do I continue from the B15F ?

*Mquaza

Firstly, if you are really desperate to be saved, save yourself by generating the A-OK mail. Just obtain your SOS code, type it into the box, press enter, obtain the A-OK code and input it into your game.

Jimbo said:
Ugh I'm at the save point in Temporal Tower and I can hardly get to Dialga, much less beat him. I have no revival seeds ... and only a few Oran Berries, any advice?

So you're trapped in the dungeon and cannot do Wonder Mail missions... well, do you have any useful seeds in your toolbox like Sleep and Vile Seeds? I always carry them along in case the going gets tough. If you do, use as many of them to wear Diagla down and KO him with Continuous moves (moves that hit multiple times, like Fury Attack from Piplup), and Super Effective moves (Fighting moves/Ground moves, if any).

Tell us your moveset and level, and useful items in your toolbox.

If your Cyndaquil has Rollout, use it; if it still keeps its Smokescreen, use it. Try using Leer to wear it down, so Piplup's Fury Attack hits with more power. Bubblebeam can help reduce Diagla's speed, and Brine pwns when Piplup's HP is low. Not only will its base power be multiplied by 2, its Torrent will kick in as well.

Absol said:
MquaZa said:
I need to get rescued !

Password:

30MR12 X@=FKH S4H0RQ
Q9N&4M 3FHXCH 56=6%H
P6ST%K 10#1%Y KX%-56

*Mquaza

Firstly, if you are really desperate to be saved, save yourself by generating the A-OK mail. Just obtain your SOS code, type it into the box, press enter, obtain the A-OK code and input it into your game.

Jimbo said:

So you're trapped in the dungeon and cannot do Wonder Mail missions... well, do you have any useful seeds in your toolbox like Sleep and Vile Seeds? I always carry them along in case the going gets tough. If you do, use as many of them to wear Diagla down and KO him with Continuous moves (moves that hit multiple times, like Fury Attack from Piplup), and Super Effective moves (Fighting moves/Ground moves, if any).

Tell us your moveset and level, and useful items in your toolbox.

If your Cyndaquil has Rollout, use it; if it still keeps its Smokescreen, use it. Try using Leer to wear it down, so Piplup's Fury Attack hits with more power. Bubblebeam can help reduce Diagla's speed, and Brine pwns when Piplup's HP is low. Not only will its base power be multiplied by 2, its Torrent will kick in as well.

How do I do that ?

And I can't save MYSELF 'couse I need to get out of the dungeon first ...

EDIT: I found the Generator on internet ... thx for the help

Absol said:
Died my PMD#2 but don't want to wait for people to save you? Click here

Posted on 8 May. You probably missed it. I suggest Amt/some other Mod edits and adds this into the front page.

Btw, in case you, or anyone else for that matter, do not know how to obtain your SOS code, read this:

1) When you faint in your dungeon, the game would prompt you to request for help. Once you agree, you will be sent to the menu.

2) In the menu, the second (IIRC) option is Seek Rescuing. Click on it, and you will be asked whether you want to be saved via Nintendo DS Wireless Communications, or a SOS mail code. Click on the SOS mail code to obtain the code.

3) Input the code into the SOS mail converter. It would automatically produce an A-OK mail code for you to enter into your game.

4) Go to the game menu and the Seek Help option. Input the code to be saved.

5) Once you are saved, you will be back in the dungeon you fainted in, with all your money and items intact. If you died in a Monster House, all the Pokemon would be dispersed.

Absol said:
Absol said:
Died my PMD#2 but don't want to wait for people to save you? Click here

Posted on 8 May. You probably missed it. I suggest Amt/some other Mod edits and adds this into the front page.

Btw, in case you, or anyone else for that matter, do not know how to obtain your SOS code, read this:

1) When you faint in your dungeon, the game would prompt you to request for help. Once you agree, you will be sent to the menu.

2) In the menu, the second (IIRC) option is Seek Rescuing. Click on it, and you will be asked whether you want to be saved via Nintendo DS Wireless Communications, or a SOS mail code. Click on the SOS mail code to obtain the code.

3) Input the code into the SOS mail converter. It would automatically produce an A-OK mail code for you to enter into your game.

4) Go to the game menu and the Seek Help option. Input the code to be saved.

5) Once you are saved, you will be back in the dungeon you fainted in, with all your money and items intact. If you died in a Monster House, all the Pokemon would be dispersed.

I think most people know that, but if generated it's not "fun" ...

That is what I say too MquaZa...:/

bubba235 said:
That is what I say too MquaZa...:/

How 'fun' can it be to wait for hours for someone to save you, when you can do it in minutes? It's convenient, and besides, you don't have to use it if you dislike it.

:p

Btw:
Will, I made WM codes for dungeons like Oran Forest, Happy Outlook, etc. I inputted them into my game, but when I try to do them (to unlock the dungeons), they said that I cannot handle the jobs yet. Anyone have any idea why?

I am a level 100 Infernape, evolved my Chimchar and Turtwig (starters), obtained the Seven Treasures (Aqua-Monica, Terra Cymbal, etc.) and even recruited many legendaries, including Giratina/Diagla/Palkia, Groudon/Kyogre, Regigigas/Regirock/Registeel/Regiice, Manahpy, Cressilia, etc. is the problem in me not advancing in the game, or that it cannot be unlocked via WM codes and must receive a special WM code from Pokemon?

Btw, is there anything to do after the 7 treasures and evolution? Besides Final Maze and recruitment of Legendaries?

No I don't think so, it's the end of the game ... you can save people and do on your Rank, and recruit all 500 Pokemon... =P

Hola friends, I was working on a "mega-job" where I had eight jobs at once in Zero Isle North, all past floor 50. I used alot of revive seeds to get there so I dont want to give up yet.

Zero Isle North B53F

CM5Q5 P0%5C1 RCQH69
CSN&YW 1-T7-P 6H@2HM
MSF8WH X65C#9 KM-Q63

PS. If I could get a strong helper pokemon, it would help out a lot!!

WOW!! 50 FLOORS?!?! I`m new to this and am on lvl 17. I thought ten floors was a lot! BUT 50?!?! I just made it up to Groudon and lost.

Lol in the first game I went through 99 floors after a while you get used to large amounts of floors.

I would go CRAZY! But, I guess if you want to win the game you have to go through those tough spots...:/

MquaZa said:
No I don't think so, it's the end of the game ... you can save people and do on your Rank, and recruit all 500 Pokemon... =P

Umm...aren't there only 493 Pokemon? xD

quick question:

if someone comes to save you and you already have four in your party, what happens? also what if the rescuer has 3 and you have 2?

Fierce Deity said:
WOW!! 50 FLOORS?!?! I`m new to this and am on lvl 17. I thought ten floors was a lot! BUT 50?!?! I just made it up to Groudon and lost.

Well Im level 86 and I still went through about 8 or 9 reviver seeds :/

Back