The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

Giratina too.
I have him as well. lol

I need ho-oh still....
Once I can get to Mt. Mistral, I can get him.

You get giratina by going to World Abyss 30th floor and beating him in battle. (50/50 chance)

Hi, I am Team TNT. Will anybody save me with SOS mail from Mystery Jungle 29F. I can give you ANY reward you want, Golden Seeds (Raises level by 5), Golden Mask (Makes recruitment rate higher), a level 100.

I'll rescue you! Just leave the SOS code. All I ask for is a Thunderstone so that I may finally evolve! Team Joeypals!! is at your service! (Hope that wasn't too corny...)
As for Darkrai, he's at the following places with the Secret Slab or Mystery Part:

1. Miracle Sea Floor 3
    Lower Crevice Cave Floor 2
    Mt. Travail Floor 17
    Spacial Rift Floor 14
    Mistyfying Forest Floor 13
There you go! Sorry about spelling...

It was funny how I found Darkrai for the first time.
I was doing a mission in the Mystifying Forrest, and on the 13th floor, the room had lots of pokemon so I used Discharge. KO'd all the pokemon in the room. Then on the Log, it said one hundred fifty somthing damage done ot Darkrai. Darkrai was defeated.

I was like OMG! Darkrai was here!?!

Then I found him in a differen dungeon later that day an got him.

That has to suck. On the other hand, you can look at how hard it is to get the thing. For example, I've encountered Darkrai at least 30 times, mostly in walls. Nothing will work for me! I'm at my wits end! Also, do you see Noahrocks SOS mail anywhere?

Dont see it anywhere....

In walls? Really? Haha...

Use a Moble Scarf. It lets you move through walls and attack other pokemon that are in a wall.

Darkrai can move through walls. Only thing that I like to do is lure him out while turning off Butterfree's Silver Wind ad Sarah's Quick Attack, depeding on the situation, maybe Ludicolo's Hydro Pump.

Noahrocks, I tried to rescue you, but for some odd reason, the mail isn't saving >.<

Like, I type in the pass that you sent me, it comes up, and then, when I try to rescue, I've got no mail. Sorry =(

K, I've been thinkin about different themed teams (had to restart my game AGAIN today...lil bro used AR on it, and just stopped letting me do anything.) So far, I've come up with a few teams, listed below:

Earth Rulers (Led by Torterra)
Blade (My regular main team)
The Beauties (Led by either Milotic or Lopunny)
Dead Ones (Led by Froslass or Gengar)
"Death from Above" (Led by Staraptor or Pidgeot)

Any other themes I can do? Couldn't think of many as you can see >.>

How about the Fearsome ones? You could have something tough like a Gallade or something as your leader. Or maybe the Ghostly Ghouls led by Dusknior?

dzap787 said:
hi im new here but i need some help on my mystery dungeon exlplorers of darkness heres my freind rescue code (i got killed but i want to continue) please help me! the code is:MY&=%1 XS1&H3 XKC%-P
FWH&T5 Y@-1@2 6=#T20
=-2&FT 6&#09K 4C1XK&
please help. thx.

Your A-ok code is M13MT= Y6WRC& QP=HRJ
10-&J+ M+57S& Y2Y90+
291J&P XKYJK9 7+05H@ I also sent a heal ribbon for your travels

How do you evolve riolu?I want a Lucario but my riolu is only level 1.Please help.:(

To evolve Riolu into Lucario, you need its IQ to be 1 and a half stars or higher, AND have a Sun Ribbon.

How do i get Giratina into its Origin form???? The game guide lists that form so it must be possible.

You go to Destiny Tower on a Spinda Cafe Mission.Its 99 floors.At the end you will find the orb that make Giratina change.Not all of the Pokes are high level though.

palkia dialga clash said:
You go to Destiny Tower on a Spinda Cafe Mission.Its 99 floors.At the end you will find the orb that make Giratina change.Not all of the Pokes are high level though.

I take it you have done that already then?

Whats the best pokemon to take on that mission? A legendary?

omg, Destiny Tower is driving me insane!

Every time i enter, all the restriction apply. So whenever I die, I have to go back and start over. Normally that isnt so bad, but now i have to start at Lv 1 again. And it impossible to find Reviver Seeds.... Well, at least not for when I NEED them.

Im using Giratina Orgin form. Its got high base stats being a legendary pokemon. Also, its Ominous wind attack at lv 10, it good for monster houses.

I was just on the 22nd floor, and I ran into a Drifloon. I used Dragon Breath, MISS, Dragon Breath again, MISS. It uses Astonish, for a 1HKO.....

Now if I was on the 40th floor or higher I would freak out. Any ideas?

I'm not really sure. I was able to get into the 20's with a Mewtwo, but that was an OHKO there too. There is a lot of water there, so maybe something strong like Kyogre would do the trick?

Joeypals!! said:
I'm not really sure. I was able to get into the 20's with a Mewtwo, but that was an OHKO there too. There is a lot of water there, so maybe something strong like Kyogre would do the trick?

Ive given up on it... Its so stupid, unless you find the items you need, you'll lose.
Its annoying.

Back to training my Pupitar... Only...30 levels to go before it can evolve.

Back