The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

Hello, I'm new here, but I need to be rescued.:( I'm at Temporal tower, floor 5. Here's the code, someone save me as soon as possible, please, and if possible, I'd enjoy a golden or joy seed, thanks. I'll give my best item in my storage for the rescue.
the code is:
YRHT8F #MRFX2 Q+Y-Y5
SJ+&H% &@@#FQ 81@8=S
9H7W1& YYCWNT 1Y-+-Q

EDIT: Never mind, i got someone else to save me and give me a Golden seed.

Newmoon, I can't give you a Golden or a Joy Seed, but I can give you a Groudon level 51 that you can use after you beat Primal Dialga

InfernoBlaze said:
Newmoon, I can't give you a Golden or a Joy Seed, but I can give you a Groudon level 51 that you can use after you beat Primal Dialga

Oh well, thanks anyways. :D

oh hey instead use this code instead

04&PW2Y&77F-9C-MMY
627&K%9J7Y105Y90N4
3F@1%S21JN3&XJC8-W

same reward

InfernoBlaze said:
You might need to wait a little, though. I don't know where my PMD2 is.

Never mind, someone's giving me a golden seed and saving me, but as my thanks for you trying, i'll send you some Wonder mail S codes for golden seeds :D

Atman said:
oh thats true i didnt notice

so did anyone save me yet?

If you haven't been saved yet, I'm willing to save you once I defeat Primal Dialga.

Newmoon32 said:
Never mind, someone's giving me a golden seed and saving me, but as my thanks for you trying, i'll send you some Wonder mail S codes for golden seeds :D

Ok thx. I'm level 96! I need Golden seed! I wonder if it's baked...

RE: The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness Thread

I own Explorers of Darkness, and I need to be rescued plz, my team's name is Pokeunion, and the message Title and Text are Please Come!, so plz help me out:)

RE: The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time / Darkness Thread

I.... finally.... defeated... Temporal tower! YES! I finally get to use those golden seed codes I sent to InfernoBlaze!:D

hey everybody i dont need rescuing anymore, i was rescued on Nintendo WFC

@GAMIN4LIFE your team name is "Pokeunion"?

well, it's ok i guess

its definitely better than "Pokepals"!

Well, now that my team's moves are set, and I have Lucario now, Team Blade is up runnin'!

If you ever need to be rescued, just email me with the deets =)
And, no I don't need a golden seed or anything as a reward...What I usually need a lot are foe-fear/foe-seal orbs. And if you don't have either, I also accept seeds (totter, sleep, etc.)

I have Explorers of Sky.

Team Arashi: (currently, as I change it a lot)
(arashi means storm in Japanese)
Luxray (colin) Lv 100. Moves: Discharge, Crunch, Thunder Fang, ThunderBolt
Absol Lv 51 Moves: Arial Ace, Shock Wave, Sucker Punch, Detect.
Garchomp Lv 65 Moves: Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, Poison Jab
Drapion Lv 55 Moves: Bug Bite, Crunch, X-Scissor, Sludge Bomb

It takes for ever to reach Lv 100. sigh...

Anyways, is there a way to battle each other over wifi?

@shadoworganoid i dont think so, sorry

also i like your team name! mine is Team Sanctus, it's Latin (dead language) for "Holy"

lol Thanks. And your name is cool too.

Im still trying to get access to Mt Mistral. (Ho-oh)

Stupid juice bar place....Need to recycle a million times to get some of the maps. Like Lake Afar. MILOTIC!!!!

I'm pretty sure you can like...download a team over wifi to battle them, at the dojo, but they'd be cpu controlled.

And yah, unless you use wonderwail codes for golden seeds or joy seeds, Lvl 100 takes forever.

I found 4 different wonder mail codes that give you a golden seed. I was using them over and over (to level up different team members) but after a while, it wouldnt let me add the codes again. Is there a limit?

I didn't think you could keep using the same code over and over...what you can do is just download a wondermail generator for sky and make your own missions.

Back