The PokéBeach Forums Official Monthly Banner Challenge #4-March 2009

SixaxiS said:
Flygon999 said:
Here's my entry....

168wmc3.jpg

...but I may change it...

I believe it has to be one of the NEW forms of giratina/shaymin/rotom

so you better change it :p

QFT. Sorry man....read the rules more carefully next time.

-Black Rayquaza

Darn I knew there was something wrong....but I'm not that active with all this new stuff...can somebody show me what the NEW whatevers are?

The new forms would be the new Rotom forms, Giratina Origin form, and Skymin.

-Black Rayquaza

Sorry all for my in activity, School has been crazy the past two weeks and once spring break hit I hopped on a plane and flew to Florida, I'm still there now but felt bad about my absence so I'm letting you know I'm still here, you haven't gotten rid of me yet!

Here's my entry created in MS Paint...
giratinaoriginforme.png

Would you care if I added this image to my thread of art?

dragonexpert said:
Here's my entry created in MS Paint...
giratinaoriginforme.png

Would you care if I added this image to my thread of art?

not at all...your image you can use it wherever you like.

-Black Rayquaza

Here's my entry - I don't plan on making changes to it.

MBCXousEntryMarch2.png

Excuse the cut off shading on the bottom - I had to keep with the rules and make it signature-sized.

We haven't even started voting. Your comments are actually starting to bother me, especially because both of you are entered in the contest and are willing to give up so easily.

We are not giving up, we are just enjoying Xous' work. *Stares at the epic banner again*

ArtMaestro said:
Dr4g0n said:
...LOL. Xous wins again it seems. The second he enters, we all die. Great job, Xous! Looks great! :D

You don't think that's giving up

Yeah, seriously. I really don't appreciate statements like that - it belittles the work of the other entrants, and spams up the thread. So please, refrain from making comments like that. >:/ (I'm speaking to Dr4g0n, not you, ArtMaestro - I agree with you. :3)

Just joking around. I'm known in my school and family to try to make as many jokes as possible, yet more than half of them phail. Sorry. I'll delete it in a sec.

I just wanted to add in there I liked Xous' entry, I just don't like when people make comments like that in public rather than PM.

Glad to see some last minute entries coming in! Keep it coming guys, only two days left!

-Black Rayquaza

Back