BW/BW2 The Pokemon Global Link Discussion Thread

This is so awsome. I tucked in my shuckle, but unlike others I had not problems watsoever. It only to the lady about 2 mins to read my data! I got an execute, with the ability harvest (Oh yeah! Berry abusing here I come!) Although, I found it when playing the demo so I couldn't go into the forest and get my umbreon. :(

My Shiny Politoed is already sleeping! :p
I cant wait to test out the DW...Also,does anybody know how to get the eeveelution you won at the game?

My friend's issue is her game sync is saying....

""Game Sync has run out of energy.
It will take one day to recharge it."

It's already been a whole day, she never even got to use it like some last night.

Have your friend log into the pokemon-gl site and have her sign in and then under that stat thing that keeps putting up stats about Audino, there should be a link for Pokemon GBU and Pokemon Dream World. After she signs in, there will be a bit of text on the Dream World link that says how long until you can use your Dream World again. If that doesn't help I'm not sure. :-/ Hope you guys figure it out!

BigUm said:
Have your friend log into the pokemon-gl site and have her sign in and then under that stat thing that keeps putting up stats about Audino, there should be a link for Pokemon GBU and Pokemon Dream World. After she signs in, there will be a bit of text on the Dream World link that says how long until you can use your Dream World again. If that doesn't help I'm not sure. :-/ Hope you guys figure it out!

That's not the situation here...

I just recently found out that the EV Reducing Berries are not located in the Dream World, Game Freak took them out of the Global Link completely and there's no way to transfer them via Gen IV with the PokeTransfer with 2 DS Systems.

I went on Serebii.net and checked every berry that you can obtain in the Dream World and there was not a single Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, and Tamato Berry to be found regardless of how many Dream Points you obtain. So basically the only reason now to even use the Dream World is to get the DW Abilities.

Still that makes it not a complete waste of effort, still sad that they took the EV Reducing Berries out but whatever.

I FINALLY GOT ON. i put my stunfisk and it worked perfect. it did sayt aht some pokemon cant be in the dream world. got me a poocheyena

Mine still dosen't load. Tucking in and loading it on the computer took 3 mins, but when I go to the DW it stays at 0%. I wish I could just get on it already.

Maybe you should try updating flash.
I got on for the second time today and kept getting logged out for some reason =/ But i managed to do what I wanted to do and got myself a infiltrator Hoppip! (Sadly it's male so no breeding for the ability)

A few more hours til I do my second go-around. Hoping to mess around more with the Berries and stuff this time.

The more Dream Points you gather, the more areas you will unlock.
Here:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dream_World#Areas

sigh i didnt know that you had to wake up your poke to get your DW poke...well another dream world day waisted. i went on and i could go find more poke it said that i had to take the ones on my friend board back before i could go get more...danget

(ikr)
Fortunately, for me, right now my DW access time is after 9.30pm (near bedtime), so I just picked up my Poochyena w/Dark Pulse, then sent back my Whimsicott the next morning.
And now I wait to log back on.

yea i'm having the same issue with the dream world i tucked in a pokemon its been about 2 days now and it says game needs to recharge

The DW still won't load for me. I might e-mail Customer Service about that in a bit. I took my Victini out and put in my Joltik to see if it made a differnece, it didn't. I just wish I could actually get on it already.

Back