BW/BW2 The Pokemon Global Link Discussion Thread

You have to wake the Pokemon up to get the Pokemon back. This can be done on the Global Link's website.

I think it's possible to wake up the Pokemon via DS. Either way, the way to get it back is the same way you sent it:
C-Gear -> Online -> Game Sync

Is DW taking forever to load for anyone else? I left it to load for 45 minutes yesterday and it was still on 0%.

GraveTheUndead said:
My friend's issue is her game sync is saying....

""Game Sync has run out of energy.
It will take one day to recharge it."

It's already been a whole day, she never even got to use it like some last night.

This is still happening, even after 2 days.

zephilim said:
Is DW taking forever to load for anyone else? I left it to load for 45 minutes yesterday and it was still on 0%.

My exact problem. I hope they just fix it already. I wanna get on the DW!

Robot3300 said:
zephilim said:

My exact problem. I hope they just fix it already. I wanna get on the DW!

Oh Phew, at least I know I'm not alone and it's not necessarily my internet that sucks. But still I hope its fixed soon. I want to get on the DW too!!!!

GraveTheUndead said:
GraveTheUndead said:
My friend's issue is her game sync is saying....

""Game Sync has run out of energy.
It will take one day to recharge it."

It's already been a whole day, she never even got to use it like some last night.

This is still happening, even after 2 days.

Anyone here able to help? I mean the FAQ on the official site doesn't help worth anything.

I need help! I'm trying to go that big tree for the first time, but it's stuck loading! Its been that way for ten minutes and if I don't get help soon, I won't be able to save!

It won't let me get an ID it keeps saying Error Code: 13204 Someone help me.

@Caboose: I don't have an answer, but at the very least you can click Return to your home and go back to Start.

@Dolphinluv: Well, first off, you'll need to make a wish at the Dream Tree if you have not done so already. You'll then need to leave DW and wake your Pokemon up. Then, in your Black/White DS game, use Game Sync to wake it up. Ponyta will be waiting in the Entralink (north end); catch it with a Dream Ball.

Wow, this is really awesome!

I befriended Poochyena, Hoppip, Igglybuff and a couple others I'm forgetting but I decided on Poochyena. It's really a shame that you can only pick one but whatever. I'm so glad it worked for me. 0 wait time thank the Lord.

Edit: Apparently, you can check the Gender before you make a wish. This will definitely help in the future because I passed down a Male Poochyena haha.

dmaster out.

You can pick 1 to bring back with you, but to my knowledge, all the others you befriended on the way there, regardless of when the trip was taken, will be available choices for you to make a wish. (I know that was the case with me.)

I don't know if there's a limit on how many can be on that list. Or if you can remove them from the list yourself. I hope so.

Yeah, I got that part. I picked one of the Pokemon I befriended to choose to bring back to my game. It said it may take some time for them to appear on the list (which I assume you can pick another one in 24 hours or something, I don't really know exactly). Once I got back from making a wish, it didn't give me the option to change the Pokemon. My beef is that you should be able to pick as many as you want whenever you want.

dmaster out.

Back