BW/BW2 The Pokemon Global Link Discussion Thread

I was tired after soccer practice yesterday so I just played like 6 minigames and sent over a Lickitung with Cloud Nine

Actually, its 2100 points.

900 You get a third row in your garden to plant more berries
2100 You get a fourth row in your garden to plant more berries
You sure? I remember doing the challenges myself and I remember my Dream Point count being rather close to 1000 and 2000 when I got the 3rd and 4th beds, respectively. Also, those numbers make a bit more sense than 900 and 2100, don't they?

Either way I suppose it's immaterial. I have 4 flower beds, unlocked Windswept Sky, and now I am pleased.

yeah I have 2,000 and only 3 beds. I seem to remember it being something weird like 2,100 points.

And I plant berries like crazy. :p

I need someone to come out with a timetable for the berries cause I planted these 2 berries and after 24 hours, they were only sprouting. Lol

Minigames, making wish at the Dream Tree, watering berries, watering someone else's berries, using the Share Shelf, making Dream Pals...

Pretty much everything you do in the Dream World nets you Dream Points in some form.

ilovemypikachu said:
How do you earn Dream Points?

Points Earned Action Performed
1 Trade items using your Share Shelf
10 Water your friend's berries
10 Harvest Berries
10 Complete a minigame on the Island of Dreams with a score of 10000 or lower
30 Complete a minigame on the Island of Dreams with a score of 30000 or higher
Minigame score ÷ 1000 Complete a minigame on the Island of Dreams with a score between 10000 and 30000
50 Send a Dream World Pokémon to your Entralink

I already know how to get Dream Points but it seems like you guys get so many gream points at a time. How do you do this?!?!

MelotteaLvr said:
I already know how to get Dream Points but it seems like you guys get so many gream points at a time. How do you do this?!?!

50 points for bringing a pokemon back to your game
200 points if you water 20 plants from other players
160 points if you plant all Sitrus or Oran berries since they seem to get berries every time you log on (still testing with some other berries)

Thats 410 points right there. After that 3-5 runs through the forest will net you 200-300 points if you do every mini game and get a decent score of 30,000+. It's just trying to do all this within the one hour that you have per day.

how do you get many dream world pals? i have a grand total of 0. It seems like that will makes points go up a lot.

richkid50000 said:
how do you get many dream world pals? i have a grand total of 0. It seems like that will makes points go up a lot.

You can only have up to 8 dream pals from what I can tell. How to get dream pals:

If your privacy settings are set to Everybody, then when you are on your own island, you can click Check Dream Pal Map in the top left to see a random person's Island connected to yours. You can visit that person's island and request to be that person's friend. This is a good way to build up a network of friends, allowing you to accumulate a bunch of Dream Points for watering that person's berries and trading items with that person, and so on.

How do you get new pokemon to appear? I keep getting the same old Ponyta,Farfetched, Tailow.

How do I get new Pokemon, especcially gen 5 stuff?

Darkvoid57 said:
How do you get new pokemon to appear? I keep getting the same old Ponyta,Farfetched, Tailow.

How do I get new Pokemon, especcially gen 5 stuff?

There are no gen 5 pokemon currently available in the dream world.
Here is a list of pokemon currently available:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pleasant_Forest_%28Dream_World_area%29

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Windswept_Sky_%28Dream_World_area%29

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sparkling_Sea_%28Dream_World_area%29

Up to 3,240 points, watered the most plants in any of my visits to the DW (only 7, but better than I've BEEN getting).

Took home Staravia this time.

Yay! Got a cloud nine lickitung! I'm making a double team for the online, so this is going to be on it. Is there any way to RNG for pokemon in the Entree Forest?

Global link still won't let me make an Account on my DSi. I keep using my C-Gear but it still won't work! I think it's because of the Action Replay my friend let me borrow or the Pokemon he gave me... Someone please help me with any of the programming codes on the AR and tell me if the patches and codes on it affect Global Link in any way.

If anyone wants to trade me with some free shiny's they can but it'll take a week for my internet to get back on.

Back