DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The D/P/P Questions and Answers Thread

Razor Claw is in the first part of Victory Road, before the NatDex.

The route that leads to the Shaymin rock is Route 224, not 228.

Breeding Troubles...

Okay, here is the scenario.
I'm breeding for a Ludicolo, but I want Ludicolo to have Fake Out, Rain Dance, and Energy Ball. The Last Move I can do, just Surf, obviously. I have been breeding ALL night with my Fake out Lombre and my other Fake out Lombre, how come none of the Lotad have Fake Out? Obviously I can't teach a Lotad Fake Out because Lombre learns it at level 11, but Lotad only evolves after that! I'm really confused in how to teach it to my Modest Lotad! Please Help! If you can help me with giving it the other moves, I'd appreciate that, too.

just use a heart scale at the heartscale guy's house after lombre evolved, and he will make him learn fake out :)
Energy ball can be purchased at the battle tower for battle points
rain dance abandoned ship-route 108

The Rain Dance TM is found on Route 223.

Do you have to battle Flint and Volkner before you get the National Pokedex, or can you completely skip them?

You don't have to battle them before the National Pokédex. You do, however, need to battle them before entering the Battle Frontier and other areas on the Battle Zone (only the Fight Area is open until you beat them).

Can you use the Platinum formes on Japanese Pt wifi?

Umm, no I don't think any of the formes can work on WiFi :( Sorry

^Nope, the Rotom-Appliance, Giratina-Origin, and Shaymin-Sky fomrs can't be used on Wi-Fi in any country, to my knowledge.

I worked hard all day for this Lotad, is it okay?
Lotad, Modest LvL100 - HP: 207 (17/0) | Atk: 84 (29/0) | Def: 95 (30/0) | Sp.Atk: 111 (16/0) | Sp.Def: 134 (29/0) | Spd: 89 (24/0) | Hidden Power: 32, FIRE | Format: stat (IV/EP)

I would really like to keep it, decent HP, High Def and Special Defense, and Average Sp.Attack which is fixed with Rain Dance. :3

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think you should keep it since it can't evolve. It can be much more powerful if it could evolve.

I think he may have used a stat calculator, and it isn't actually fully trained yet. What ability does it have? Swift swim or Rain dish?

xD Dezuray, I think you should mention that it was brought to Level 100 by a stat calculator, because there's always someone that thinks you raised it to Lv.100... -_-;

Anyways, that Lotad is Modest with 29 Attack IVs and 16 Special Attack IVs... I'd unfortunately say keep trying. Its Special Defense and Speed are okay, but I think you could definitely get better. I'd normally not keep anything without it being at least tri-flawless, even just straight from the wild... Though I know this is a hard task most of the time.

Problem is, I have 2 boxes of the things already. D: I am planning on keeping it and just hoping Rain Dance does it's thing. I worked so hard on it @__@ and yes, I used a stat calculator. xD

Thanks Xous.

Yeah stat breeding is a tedious job. What're you relying on Rain Dance for? The water damage boost?

If Marley is in your party, are you allowed to fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back