DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The HG/SS Question and Answers thread

PMJ said:
Where is this item??? I must have it D:

I think he is refering to teh "GB Sounds" Key Item. Its found in Celadon City of Kanto.
I'll go look for it in a few minutes.

EDIT: Confirmed. I am now listening the old original soundtracks....
Brings back memorys.
You find it in the Appartment complex 3rd floor. You need all kanto badges first.

If it's in Kanto, don't worry about finding it for me. I haven't been to Celadon City yet. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

Looks like I know where I'm headed next!

edit GAY. No one said I needed 16 Badges to get it! >:O

If you restart your Pokemon HG/SS file, does the Poke'walker reset too?

Nvm, I know the answer.

dragonpokemonpwn said:
Guys what Questions should be put into the FAQ?

At least the one about waking up Snorlax. And possible how to get the GB Player.
paddy185 said:
Maybe how to get the GB Sounds?

shadoworganoid said:
I think he is refering to the "GB Sounds" Key Item. Its found in Celadon City of Kanto.
I'll go look for it in a few minutes.

EDIT: Confirmed. I am now listening the old original soundtracks....
Brings back memorys.
You find it in the Appartment complex 3rd floor. You need all kanto badges first.

New question:
When using the pokewalker, my ds turned off before the pokemon was on the game, and now the pokemon is on the game and on the ds, yet I cannot get the pokemon out of the pokewalker, is there anyway to?

What are the chances... Anyway, all you can really try are the standard Up, Select and R and Down, X and L reset methods on the connection screen.

How do you get the construction workers to get off the beach south of Fuchsia City?

I believe they don't move until after you beat Blue for the Earth Badge.

To quote my god daughter and annoy her.....No problemo. :p

Where can I find all the gym leaders to get their numbers for rematches? I already have Misty, Brock, and Falkner.

Where can I find all of the gym leaders to get their numbers for rematches? I already have Brock, Misty, and Falkner.

Morty can be found on Mondays on Bellchime Trail
You can register Chuck by talking to his wife (outside his Gym)

I think Pryce is at Lake of Rage on Tuesdays

Uh... Jasmine is in the Olivine diner on some day I can't remember at some time I don't know. Serebii has a page listing them all, check it out.

MY QUESTION TIME >:O

In SS, if you kill Lugia the first time you run into him, can you fight him again after the Elite Four? Or is that just a perk of the phoenix? ;D

Also, in SS, if you kill Ho-Oh, are you screwed out of a second encounter? Likewise, do you only get one shot in HG to get Lugia?

You can rebattle most Legendary Pokémon (including Lugia and Ho-Oh in both games). It's been like that since Plat.

I think the Red Gyarados can be rebattled if defeated, too.

So even if I kill Lugia (in HG), I can go get him again? Who _can't_ I rematch?

I believe all stationary legends can be rematched if you kill them. After you beat the e4. I'm not sure about the runners.

PMJ: The ones you can't rematch are Entei, Raikou, Latias and Latios I believe. If you defeat Suicune it goes back to the burned tower and you battle him there. Also I think the other people are correct with Lugia and Ho-Oh in that you rematch them. The ones I'm not sure about though are the birds. I just save before each battle anyways just in case.

Does anyone know if the birds are rematchable?

I know Moltres isn't because I accidentally killed it when I tried to catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back