DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The HG/SS Question and Answers thread

I have a question. If you use a TRU Arceus to unlock either Palkia, Giratina, or Dialga in one game, can you then trade it to another HG/SS and do the event again?

The individual Arceus shouldn't make a difference, just as long as it's being used in that other game.

It doesn't. The game doesn't care that you used it in another game, just that you used it in _that_ game.

i made entei and aikou faint they're not coming back will i get another chance

RE: The D/P/P Questions and Answers Thread

On the route to Snowpoint city, head to the west side and you'll see a house, look directly behind it and you'll see something peeking out of the snow. Get it, its HM Rock Climb.

You gotta beat the Elite Four before they'll come back. (You can repeat this an infinite number of times.)

can you breed a sudowoodo and a ditto in the daycare and get a bonsly as an egg without having to beat the elite four?

i have SS

You need the Rock Incense attached to the female (or Ditto) to get Bonsly, which you cannot get until the postgame.

^when and where do you get the rock insence.
ive been wanting to get brock's thunderfang rhydon so ive been wondering about this as well

You need Rock Climb to get it, which means you have to have 16 badges. It's inside Diglett's Cave.

To get Brock's Rhyhorn, you have to first beat him in a rematch. To get Brock's number, Talk to him at the Pewter City side entrance to Diglett's Cave on any day between noon and 3 PM. Call him on Saturday night to schedule a rematch.

Once that's done, visit him Saturday between 5 and 8 PM in the same spot in Diglett's Cave. He will offer to trade you then.

Is there any way for me to start my game with a set team I want to use on platinum?
Like trading them in early on in the game(before the first gym?)

Sure. That's what I did. Get them ready in another game, then trade them over to Platinum once you can catch your own Pokemon.

Ok, I hate it when people ask these types of questions. The only way to beat the elite four (first or second time?) is to have decent pokemon with the same, if not higher level than your opponent. The pokemon you use should be to your liking.

Here is the order of types the elite four use:
1st-Psychic
2nd-Status (poisons, paralyzes, confuses, etc. your pokemon)
3rd-Fighting (looks like fire type, so beware)
4th-Dark (dont let Umbreon get its double team in)
champion-Dragon

how to beat the HG/SS Elite Four?

Start off with a team to your likings. The highest level you will see is Lance's Lv. 50 Dragonite. I recommend at least 55.

First up is Will. I recommend using a Dark or Bug type pokemon, as his team is very weak to these types.

Next is Koga. His team is very weak to Fire and Ground types.

Next, Bruno. Flying or Psychic types are recommend.

Next, Karen. A very diverse team here. I recommend Fighting and Ghost types. Vileplume can be handled with a fire type however.

Finally, Lance. Definitely use an Ice types, and maybe Electric.

Hope I helped :]

Porygon's exactly right, minus the whole status thing. He's a poison member, who focuses on status effects.

HEAL HEAL HEAL BEFORE entering the champions room. Once you do, you will be forced to fight him right off.

if you have a pokemon with crunch use it on will if you have lugia with extransoery (however you spell it) use it on koga and bruno (be careful of thunderpunch) karen use fire/fighting. Lance is tricky so stock up on full restores and revives you will get him (If your using feraligator watch out for his endless amount of dragonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back