DPPt/HGSS The Scammers and Shady Battlers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving it the name Shaymin is even impossible as you can only use 5 letters in a Japanese game, so definitely hacked.

well, i traded a shiny arceus for an lv 80 arceus, but i believe that all of us should know that there´s no legit arceus, shaymin or darkrai out yet...the japanesse ones where glitched and the american hacked...so, i didn´t mind cuz i knew it was hacked all the way...and for togeshroob, the locations where pokemon where caught translates when trading.

Oh, well okay. I knew the Shyamin was received through the glicth, but it is an in game glitch. I'm okay with those.

Actually, as far as I know the E4 glitch only allows you to get Darkrai an Shaymin, no arceus, so any arceus from whatever country is always hacked, end of discussion.
In-game glitches are never harmful if performed right (if performed wrong the game itself gets screwed, so you won't be trading the pokémon anyways :p). Unless you have a strange kind of "honour" and think it's though to be glitch-less there's no reason why you shouldn't accept them.

BLASTOISE KING, I NEVER SAID MY SHINY MEWTWO FOR ALL OF YOUR SHINIES! I SAID SHINY MEWTWO AND SHINY MEW FOR YOUR SHINY DARKRAI AND SHINY GIRATINA! GOSH, MAKE ME LOOK BAD.

BLACK RAYQUAZA IM GONNA CHEW YOU OUT TOO! YOUR SHINIES AREN'T EVEN THAT GOOD AND YOU WANTED MY SHINY LEGENDARY FOR 1 OF THEM!!

IF YOU GOT ANY BEEF WITH THAT LET'S BATTLE!

Cyber End Dragon X said:
BLASTOISE KING, I NEVER SAID MY SHINY MEWTWO FOR ALL OF YOUR SHINIES! I SAID SHINY MEWTWO AND SHINY MEW FOR YOUR SHINY DARKRAI AND SHINY GIRATINA! GOSH, MAKE ME LOOK BAD.

BLACK RAYQUAZA IM GONNA CHEW YOU OUT TOO! YOUR SHINIES AREN'T EVEN THAT GOOD AND YOU WANTED MY SHINY LEGENDARY FOR 1 OF THEM!!

IF YOU GOT ANY BEEF WITH THAT LET'S BATTLE!
I never said it was you and your pm read
i will trade you a shiny mewtwo for all of your shinies
and after that you kept bugging me for my shiny darkrai and giratina when i kept saying no then you kept going and i had to put you on my
Ignore List then you post on my topic ask why i took you off because in knew you wouldnt pm me any more but do go saying i making you look bad cause that what you did

aslo when B Ray had a topic asking for plate you wrote you would give them to him for all his shines so that the end of that

i am so sorry for that it just just his pm mad me mad then for him to act like he never did anything push me sorry again

Well it sure wouldn't take much for you to make that quote say what YOU MADE IT SAY!!

People, decide who YOU think is telling the truth.

Vote for me!

Lets count voites!
Cyber End Dragon X :0
Blastoise King :0

Come on people! Vote on who you think is telling teh truth and teh one that does NOT have teh most votes will get banned!

This i how this thread should be used, to argue leik little 4 year old children about if someone did ask for a stpid trade or did not.

Yes, people, this in not one of those times where democracy can be applied, how should we know who's right? Where's the evidence? Where's the jury? Nowhere? THEN GET OUT OF THE COURTROOM! Thank you :)

I vote for:
Cyber End. (that's YGO talk for Cyber End Dragon (X))
Also please have a look @ my thread about:
Darkrai, Shaymin & Arceus in the site disscussion.

English-language Shaymin are semi-legit if they're caught at the Flower Paradise, which is the "Flower Elysium" from the JP version. That person hacked the Key Item needed to go there, or perhaps they used a warp code.

If it was caught at L30 at the Flower Paradise, and NOWHERE ELSE, you can consider it legit, even if it wasn't caught through entirely legitimate means.

JP-language Shaymin I suppose you could also consider semi-legit if they were caught via the glitch. Still, the above applies. Has to be the Flower Paradise, and L30.

That shiny Sudowoodo is definitely a hack. The only way to get a shiny L3 Sudowoodo is to hatch one in Sinnoh, and if it was migrated from Hoenn, he ish a liah. Post away. :)

Oh yeah, one more thing, everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, can drop the subject of a trade between blastoise king and CEDX that may or may not have ever happened or been offered, I don't care. If the trade never happened, I don't care. No one lost anything and life goes on. If someone offers something dumb, fine, let them. Like I think I said, if you accept their deal and regret it later, oh well, better think harder next time before you hit yes.

So, to be completely blunt, just shut up about it. :D

Post here if you have questions, comments, or actually have someone's friend code to post.

Oh, and CEDX, quit it with the all caps. Completely unnecessary. ;/

Using all caps is like you are shouting.

It's quite rude.

AND WE HATE RUDE PEOPLE!!!!

But seriously, why do you bother when someone makes a bad offer? You can say no, or just block him.
l do not see why you should bother others with it.

Now now, no need to be a smart aleck about it, you know very well what I'm talking about, CEDX.

My name's pink because I'm a super moderator now. Basically it means I can edit signatures and I've got my very own ban stick now.

So behave. :)

Or else. :D

Congrats PMJ.

*Back on Topic*

Good thing we haven't had any rippers yet.

I don't know if you want to start a Reliable Trader/Battler List. Just a suggestion.

i love when threads go way far off topic. i believe that it´s a rip off only when they offer something that´s not the thing they were offering in the first place, like a legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back