DPPt/HGSS The Scammers and Shady Battlers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
vince360410 said:
Ho-oh_Master said:
delta_storm said:
You know, I was looking around and saw someone who probably had hacks: TOFERON, who was boasting about Arceus**, Shiny Jirachi**, and probably around 60 shinies(possibly all original if most of them aren't his OT*)

EDIT(**): They did not say that they were hacked.

EDIT#2: I have even more evidence in a PM sent to me:
TORFERON said:
i can give shiny gyardos with cherish ball for XD lugia

deal?

? ,now that is Hacked

Over 60 shinies. My friend has about 30 right now. I traded with TORERON he didn't trade me a hacked pokemon. He is a shiny collector so that means the pokemons will have a different ot trainer's name. I don't know about the gyardos but he didn't give me a hacked shiny groudon.

delta_storm said:
delta_storm said:
delta_storm said:
TORFERON said:
ALL OF MY POKEMON ARE LEGIT!!!

ANY Pokémon that you want:
ARCEUS
jirachi (do you want a shiny?)

SHINIES

spheal
sealeo
bonsly
wooper
zubat x2
golbat x2
wurmple
chansey x6 (now that's impossible!)
meditie
medicham x3
geodude
graveler x2
snover x2
clefairy x4
sneasel x6
mantyke x2
chingling x5
gastly
shinx
goldeen
machoke x2
bronzor
bronzong x7
staravia x2
wingull
pelipper x3
floatzel x2
bidoof
bibarel
abra x3
kadabra x3
onix x3
steelix x5
drowzee x5

kricketot
psyduck x3
golduck x3
weepinbell
gastrodon
oddish
gloom x2
raticate x2
spearow x3
fearow x2
budew x2
roselia x3
volbeat
illumise x2
purugly x3
dugtrio x2
cacturne x2
makuhita x5
rhyhorn
rhydon
slugma
magcargo x3
gyardos x2
numel
camerupt x2
weezing x3
poliwag
poliwhirl x4
whiscah
ariados

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================

any item that you want:
master balls
TMs
heart scales
any stone
plates for arceus
ANY D/P item (Did you know cherish balls are flat-out impossible to get right now (except used ones?))
magmarizer
electrizer
dubious disk
protector
dusk stone
dawn stone
shiny stone
razor claw
razor fang

Three things:
1: How in the world did you get all of those?
2: Who's their (shinies) OT?
3: Can I trade dubious disk and Shiny Gyarados?

EDIT: Any D/P item? You have Cherish Balls?!

Answer the first two questions!

Alright, last time I'll ask, Who's the shinies OT, and how did you get Shiny Jirachi and Arceus?

You know, this seems too convincing, seeing the ones that have been bolded...

And he hasn't even answered me yet!
(Seeing your post, it's also impossible to garner these in a few months, and nobody is stupid enough to trade those shinies. All this guy needs is photo proof).
EDIT^: I take that back, his list says it's not his. Anyway, he still said he had a Cherish ball. (impossible to get unused).
EDIT#2: He still says ANY Pokémon you want, though.

What if someone has a horrible WiFi connection(like me, lol) and d/c's in the middle of a trade?

Is it OK if the person logs back on and trades the Pokemon back to the owner? Because my WiFi has failed me countless times, but I've always tried to go back and trade.

Yeah, that's what I do. I have beyond terrible Wifi connection, and I've accidentally d/c a couple times. Usually, I just tell the person that I have terrible Wifi connection, and if I d/c, just go right back on, beforehand.

guys i would like to say that i think making this thread was a great idea. [pmj] now let's not lie on this thread it justs becomes a big problem and then people get reported and banned . i have not d/c yet or have senn any one d/c also.
randy out!

u suk u reported by thread and got it loked for no reason do you no how that felt?

*KG Note: Please don't post in here unless it's about a scammer or shady battler.

Noobnerd: Was that you flaming me, mach guy? :/

PMJ says: I have nothing important to say, I just wanted to edit this post too. LOLZ :>

TORFERON could be chaining to get shinies. Did you know that if you find a rare pokemon (aka a shiny) and catch/kill it, you can find more patches of grass containing the same object.

Blaziken735 said:
How do you become a moderator/ super-moderator?
Read my newbie guide in Site Discussion to find out how. Btw, you spammed; this is the wrong thread to ask.

~KG Note: Additionally, asking is the first thing you shouldn't do.

Amt said:
Welcome to Amt1111’s player thread!
All of my Pokemon are Legit, and I expect the same from you!

Hi, I'd like to report AMT. He Traded my friend [Max Shade IV] a Hacked Shiny Cherrim when he told him it was ligit. He then traded it to me when I found out for him that it was hacked. I know this because it was caught at Lv100 and its CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to catch a Cherrim [first of all, its evolved and it was caught at lv 100?] from a Honey Tree at lv 100....how bout 6?

BTW- You can confirm this info with Max Shade IV.....thanks

-Black Rayquaza

I've received some of those same Pokemon. This occurred shortly after Amt joined PB.

She had lent her game to a friend of hers to get some Pokemon, but she didn't know that any of these Pokemon were obvious hacks. After I set her straight (after receiving several of these Pokemon), and taught her a few things about the not-always-wonderful world of AR, she released all the hacks that she still had and has been on the straight and narrow ever since.

According to her, she's been trying to get ahold of Max Shade IV in order to get him his Pokemon back, but they are rarely online at the same time.

I hope this sheds some light on the situation. Amt's a good ol' gal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back