DPPt/HGSS The Scammers and Shady Battlers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
delta_storm said:
Excuse me, I mean to report Elflord because he's claiming he has an Arceus, and he did not say that it's hacked.
His FC:5240 8386 9870

EDIT: I only did this to prevent someone from being scammed.

He offered it to me too, and when I asked him if it was legit, he said that the person he got it from said it was. Most of us know, that there is no way to get a legit Arceus yet. Elflord I guess was just trusting the person who gave it to him.

For future referance my DS disconnects by its self, so it's not me who
does it, I'm in the process of fixing this problem though.

I've got a couple questions that need clearing up:
If a sheymin was truly cuaght via the japanese glitch, will it say flower paradise or eslyum when traded to an english game?
It can still have an english name and OT, right?
If you know of any other ways to tell, tell me.

Togeshroob said:
delta_storm said:
Excuse me, I mean to report Elflord because he's claiming he has an Arceus, and he did not say that it's hacked.
His FC:5240 8386 9870

EDIT: I only did this to prevent someone from being scammed.

He offered it to me too, and when I asked him if it was legit, he said that the person he got it from said it was.  Most of us know, that there is no way to get a legit Arceus yet.  Elflord I guess was just trusting the person who gave it to him.

Just being cautious, that's all.

They are both the correct levels. Thus, you could say that they were obtained via the DP Glitch. I guess.

Da Master traded me hacked bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle for my legitimate spiritomb, combee, and munchlax, and didn't say they were going to be hacked. It's not TOO bad, because I can breed them for legit ones, but it's still bad.

How do you know they were hacked?

Level 100 shinies, still basic, unevolved, Pokemon and with their "final" movesets. What's more obvious? Anywho, Da Master and I cleared it all out now, and he said that he got them from someone else. I don't think he'll trade more hacked Pokemon to anyone else.

You know, I was looking around and saw someone who probably had hacks: TOFERON, who was boasting about Arceus**, Shiny Jirachi**, and probably around 60 shinies(possibly all original if most of them aren't his OT*)

EDIT(**): They did not say that they were hacked.

EDIT#2: I have even more evidence in a PM sent to me:
TORFERON said:
i can give shiny gyardos with cherish ball for XD lugia

deal?

EDIT#3: Look in his player thread. It's right here.
His FC:1418 3417 7368

Can you add: EIJI to shady battlers.
I've got proof...look in: Kevin Garrett's gym.

2tala disconnected during our battle twice. The first time, he claimed that it was his computer's fault, saying that it quote, "disconnected me from the internet." He had 2 pokemon left while I had 4. When we re-battled, he started off with Empoleon, different from his previous leading pokemon (was Metagross), which also had the advantage against my Houndoom (suprise, suprise). 2 KOs later, he disconnected again and I haven't heard from him since.

This was all roughly 10-20 minutes ago.

delta_storm said:
You know, I was looking around and saw someone who probably had hacks: TOFERON, who was boasting about Arceus**, Shiny Jirachi**, and probably around 60 shinies(possibly all original if most of them aren't his OT*)

EDIT(**): They did not say that they were hacked.

EDIT#2: I have even more evidence in a PM sent to me:
TORFERON said:
i can give shiny gyardos with cherish ball for XD lugia

deal?

? ,now that is Hacked

Light Venusaur said:
Can you add: EIJI to shady battlers.
I've got proof...look in: Kevin Garrett's gym.

Disregard that. EIJI is not a shady battler. LV, read the pages after you left.

taylor112892 said:
EIJI disconects in the middle of the battle

I highly doubt this. He hasn't disconnected in over 30 battles with my league. Not to mention that literally no one has beaten him with a copy of DP from America, not to mention from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back