BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

No event rayquaza exists. Serebii event list helps when checking these things.

I'll probs sound really dumb when I say this, But, Can two dittos be bred together? I want to get every nature of ditto for competitive issues.

when hatching eggs is flame body stackable?

^^ I was wondering that too...a couple Litwicks and my Larvesta, and it'll take like one egg cycle to hatch eggs. Hehe ^^

catutie said:
when hatching eggs is flame body stackable?

along with this. if you walk into a wall does that count as steps? that would be awesome

My answers aren't certain as I haven't researched or tested anything. But I don't think Flame Bodies stack, and I doubt walking into walls counts as steps (the pedometer in DPP didn't go up if you walked into walls).

I tested this myself.

Flame Body does not stack.

The o on the Oh of Ho-Oh´s name is on uppercase on the games?

Also,if I always talk to the characters on White Forest,why doesnt more grass and water appear? :/

As of Generation Four, it is now spelt Ho-Oh, instead of Ho-oh.
Always talking to the characters in White Forest does not make more things appear. It just prevents the existing ones from vanishing.

Ya I was wondering how are we suposed to get around to different floors in the Abyssal Ruins in Undella Bay?

As the Regi puzzle of this generation, it can be confusing. When you first enter, get to the middle pillar in as few steps as possible. Talk to it, and it should move for you (it is recommended that you use the left entrance). On the second floor, use Strength right when you're near the pillar, and go up. On the third floor, use Flash. And then you're done! The key here is to take as the smallest amount of steps possible before the torrent of water kicks you out. If you need a map, use this one by Mew Jadester.

Edit: In response to below: Yeah, oops. Use Flash on the second floor, and Strength on the third. Thanks for the correction.

I actually used the south entrance myself, and it worked just fine. I know you need Flash and Strength, but the one for Flash is on the second floor, not the third.
But yeah, just finished getting everything there tonight.

How do you get to the global link? Is it even open yet?

Yeah I saw it right after I posted that post.

@Playerking: Yes. Unfortunately, I forgot where this person is - all I know is that this person is at Celestial Tower, or later.

How do you change ability and level on PO?

Back