BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

^eh its more like lazy people that dont want to chase the roamers all over the region and then they have 1 hp and you throw a ultra it pops out and you have to find it again and fail once more with a ultra. ALSO its ridiculous that they can run when there asleep....like me i was to lazy to chase that stupid thing so i just master balled it first time i saw it.

Playerking95 said:
Thanks, but I can only find one trainer at the P2 Laboratory.

You probably have, but just to make sure, you are looking in the grass south of the lab, right?
[/quote]

Yes, that's the guy, where is the other scientist?

Is there another way to get a water stone in white besides Castelia City and Driftveil City? (I'm tired of having an unevolved Lv.43 Lombre)

@888eddyx
I'm not sure, but I also have a question?
Is the Global Trade station working?
Everytime I'm getting ready to make a trade, is says there was a disconnection error.
Does this have something to do with Global Link not being up yet?

Playerking95 said:
Playerking95 said:
Thanks, but I can only find one trainer at the P2 Laboratory.

Chariblaze said:
You probably have, but just to make sure, you are looking in the grass south of the lab, right?

Yes, that's the guy, where is the other scientist?
I'm not sure. I think that he may only appear during the Genosect event, but I have no idea.
888eddyx said:
Is there another way to get a water stone in white besides Castelia City and Driftveil City? (I'm tired of having an unevolved Lv.43 Lombre)
Sadly, the only other ways appear to be the slim chances of getting one in a dustcloud in a cave, or buying one in Black City, which you obviously don't have. I can trade you a Ludicolo if necessary (PM if interested).
teeboy23 said:
@888eddyx
I'm not sure, but I also have a question?
Is the Global Trade station working?
Everytime I'm getting ready to make a trade, is says there was a disconnection error.
Does this have something to do with Global Link not being up yet?

I don't think so, as I've accessed it without problems before. It may be a little maitenence time on their servers, though it could have something to do with your router's encryption (I'm very doubtful, but I have experienced some difficulties with WPA compatibility, like how the other person must also be connected with WPA, or at least a DSi [I haven't really had any conclusive evidence, but I have had examples to suggest this]).

Nevermind. I just changed all my connections on my DSi all to the same router. GTS works fine now. Thanks Chariblaze! :D

catutie said:
^eh its more like lazy people that don't want to chase the roamers all over the region and then they have 1 hp and you throw a ultra it pops out and you have to find it again and fail once more with a ultra. ALSO its ridiculous that they can run when there asleep....like me i was to lazy to chase that stupid thing so i just master balled it first time i saw it.

I take offense to that. People that I know use the masterball on roaming pokemon, because catching them with good nature and EVs would take forever otherwise.

Anyway on a related note, can you use synchronize on Roaming pokemon. (I'm talking about before you encounter them for the first time.)

As far as I know, you can't, even before encountering them the first time. And in regards to getting good IVs on a roamer, I don't have a problem with that (in fact, I actually encourage it). It's the "I'm lazy and want it now" reason that annoys me.

To further touch on this subject:

Not to my knowledge. Since their natures are determined when they are released (that is, when you first get the knowledge that they're there for you to find), I think it would be impossible to use Synchronize, since that comes into effect when you trigger a battle in grass/a cave. Also, if you're abusing the RNG, most programs will ask you if you are using a Synchronizer on normal Pokemon, not roaming Pokemon, further proving this. I have no confirmation on any of this, but there are my answers.

Where would be a good place to train for the Elite Four the first time around? Cause I have a few pokemon that I want to level up to help with beating them...

victory road and i think you can battle at the stadiums in nimbasa before the e4

NOW MY QUESTION. where is the best place to hatch eggs besides out front the day care. i need fast and a long stretch of road/what ever. i have the bike and max repels

Yeah, Skyarrow Bridge would probably be your best bet. In addition, the distance it takes from Route 3 to there is long, and there's no grass. Very nice stuff.

Like previous additions of the series the best place to grind eggs is directly outside the daycare, just go left to right (in front of the twins) and you can grind steps, while the daycare produces new eggs. (Best part is that there are no obstacles to walk around)

What is the most competitive move set and ivs for a excadrill and a scrafty?

Thanks

Turns out Klang was already in my Pokedex, are you guys sure, there are no trainer in White, that have a Zwelous, a Vullaby, a Mandibuzz and a Ferrothorn?

Mew the source of all said:
Like previous additions of the series the best place to grind eggs is directly outside the daycare, just go left to right (in front of the twins) and you can grind steps, while the daycare produces new eggs. (Best part is that there are no obstacles to walk around)

im gonna get 60 eggs in my box and just have a egg hatching fest

Turns out Klang was already in my Pokedex, are you guys sure, there are no trainer in White, that have a Zwelous, a Vullaby, a Mandibuzz and a Ferrothorn?
I play Black and I know there are no trainers that had any of those things. I had to get them all into the Dex myself.

Where is the building (In White) where you trade a Petilili for a Cottonee? I really want to breed that and train it's evo for competitive batting.

...Nacrene City, house west of the Pokemon Center, I believe. It's one of those in that direction.

Back