BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

I believe it is Post Game, just go back to the front of the Desert Castle thing and then stuff becomes self explanitory.

^Hatman is correct. Just go to the entrance of the castle and Prof. Juniper will come and explain everything.

However, it should be noted that you can only get one of them, unless you get more Rage Candy Bars, which I believe is impossible without trading or hacking.

No, because a guy who used to be part of Team Rocket (?) gives you one, and Prof. Juniper gives you one, too. So, theoretically you could get two.

You can get more RageCandyBars by defeating six Royal Unova trainers on Saturdays.

how many do you need for the event? to get the hihidaruma? One?? or more.

What is the best starter for black and white your opinion and ill give info on game for opinion

@knowledgegiver:All of them are good,but I went for Tepig.(I named him Bacon):p

mlouden03 said:
how many do you need for the event? to get the hihidaruma? One?? or more.
You need one RageCangyBar per Darmanitan. If you want 2 Darmanitan, you need 2 RageCandyBars.

How do you get a RageCandyBar from Prof. Juniper,and the Team Rocket dude?

After you defeat Ghetis, go to Relic Castle's entrance. Juniper will come out and give you a RageCandyBar.

During April, August, and December, a snow drift will be in in Iccirus City. Go up it and into the house. The Roughneck will give you another RageCandyBar.

I accidently killed/Defeated one of the trio (the mistralon cave one), is he like Vicinti where if I leave the room and come back will he be there? The NPC said something like come back later..can I do it Immediately or do I have to wait til post E4 or something?

Also, do you think I need one/any of the trio for the E4? my team is already 45-50's and it's:

Serperior, Zebstrika, Krookodile, Unfezant, Gigalith and Fraxure

I like to have my entire team at Lv. 50 before the E4. But if you don't want to do that, at least evolve Fraxure at Lv. 48.

Yeah,evolve Fraxure.He's really good when he evolves.

The one at Milstralon cave is the one that unlocks the other 2 I thought.

@mlouden03
I believe you can catch the others now, but I'm pretty sure you would need to beat the E4 for it to reappear.

Where do I find Deino? I'm at Victory Road but I don't see one?

^^On Route 14 you will have to go up and down waterfalls. Just follow the path and you will find it. Can't really explain the exact location.
^It is only on the second floor.

Back