The Spriting Clan

has this thread helped improved your spriting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spritegroup.png

I fixed it!
Also, looking at the current topic...I use MS Psint, cause this is my whole family's computer and I'm not alloud to download Photoshop or Gimp. It's also alot easy to understand and easy to use, although it has the most crappy pallete ever.

EDIT: Altariaking, what's up with it's eyes? And what pokemon did you ad?

Espy said:
I fixed it!
Also, looking at the current topic...I use MS Psint, cause this is my whole family's computer and I'm not alloud to download Photoshop or Gimp. It's also alot easy to understand and easy to use, although it has the most crappy pallete ever.

EDIT: Altariaking, what's up with it's eyes? And what pokemon did you ad?

I used Altaria :)
I think I might have messed up the eyes though :O

altariaking said:
I used Altaria :)
I think I might have messed up the eyes though :O
*facepalm* OF COURSE! Altaria, and yeah... maybe you shhould fix the ete XD

Hehe...This thing is getting EPIC! although tht aLtaria eye NEEDS to be fixed

We... can't. Once you save it as .jpg, the quality is ruined forever. What program do you use?

(And guys, how do you like the sprite in my avatar? I've got to say it's my favorite Poké Doll of all the ones I've made.)

Every computer I know of saves png files. When you save it, there should be a drop down menu below where you name the file, and png will be there.

squirtli said:
Every computer I know of saves png files. When you save it, there should be a drop down menu below where you name the file, and png will be there.

mines only lets me save as bmp it shows up as jpg

Thank you Firegod, who's next?

42c, the ouline is a bit messed up in some places (like the left (to us) side of the hat). Other than that, just the black lines on the tail are too dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back