Votes: 106 25.0%
  • Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A definite choice for Mijumaru. I LURV the Water Type. That boy has potential, he'll become great! And he's super-cute. A thumbs up for me. ;)

kingofkings916 said:
I'm going to go with Mijumaru first time around. But, He just barely won over Pokabu xD
same with me. My first choice was pokabu but now that i think about i really like mijamaru too. mijamaru barely won but it's mostly because i know my friend will choose the fire starter because he always does that so pick the water one(except for charizard and typhlosion) to beat him but that kinda failed with empoleon and infernape "infernape used close cambat... empoleon fainted".

I'll get Mijumaru.
I'm glad it's getting more love now, at first, everyone hated it, they made so many fan arts of him apart of Tsutaaja and Pokabu, crying D:

I'll pick it because I find it the cutest, and I love Water-Type starter because I can pretty much beat Grass and Fire starter just by teaching it Ice Beam and have a water attack.

i gotta say that the grass snake is pretty awesome but for some reason i've always hated grass type starters. probably because fire beats grass and most water types can learn ice beam. im going with mijamaru because i have a feeling it's final evo will be epic.

I'm choosing Pokabu! and his name will be Hamsel!

I always choose the fire starter also soo I'm destined to be with it!!:D

I'm going to use Pokabu. : D It wasn't always my favorite -- Tsutarja maintained that role for a while -- but I honestly can't help but love it. Tsutarja is a close second, however. Although I like Mijimaru, I would rather use the other two.

Also, as an odd note: this will be the first time I've used a Fire starter since Diamond. o.o; And I have all five of the fourth generation games, lol.

I liked all of them from the start, but I usually pick water, so I'm going with Wotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back