The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! We (will) win Nats D:<

lol my rating sucks, I should be 2nd in the state (AZ) but I did terribly at regionals lol 2-4. I beat everyone ahead of me at BR's though.

lol, oh well i guess i get to look forward to masters now. i'll need all the luck in the world.

I was 7-0 after day one. Lost all 3 games day two :/ 3 day events officially suck.

It just ruined my rhythm and everything. I dead drew one round, ran out of steam another, and had the opponent get ridiculously lucky in T64. So yeah, I guess I peaked too early.

Anyway I made it into worlds though! (As the 40th spot lol). So I'm currently getting ready for that.

man, I can't believe I'm not on the inactive list here. sorry for never posting. Does anyone know who/what decks won nats this year?

In juniors, pokebeach's very own member hipoke won with Mother Gengar.
In seniors some dude won with LuxChomp w/ERL tech. (shocking, isn't it...)
In masters some dude won with Sablelock.

Meaty said:
It was Micheal Diaz, but suprizing? No. Almost every good LuxChomp plays ERL

Meaty said:
In juniors, pokebeach's very own member hipoke won with Mother Gengar.
In masters some dude won with Sablelock.

That some dude is Con Le. Lol He's very good. :p

piplup234 said:
It was Micheal Diaz, but suprizing? No. Almost every good LuxChomp plays ERL
I was being sarcastic, it wasn't surprising at all that LuxChomp(especially one with ERL) won Nationals.

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours!

Hmm... Team Typhoon just wagered war with us. I didn't accept nor decline the wager yet, since I don't want to drag you guys into something you don't want to do. Plus, I don't even know how many people use Redshark.

Post now...

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! Important message!

well I have redshark downloaded, but IDK how to play online. also Im not too great with the rules of redshark and how to do stuff. Im also not too sure how wars work, but Im guessing that you get paired up against people to play match(es). But I can play against dmaster from typhoon since we live in the same area and neither of us have redshark

You can war with clans for Red Shark? Cool!

Well, I've played against you Gliscor. And if that is how it works, then I would be more then happy to oblige. (say yes)

However, I just got my new computer up and running, so I will need to re-install RedShark and Hamachi before I can.

Umm... Well I don't use RedShark and the other thing is I'm a member of Team Typhoon as well as this group... >.>

I'd need to make a deck, but I can't figure out how to save it, I think I have to be the Admin of the Computer to save, not sure, but if I can make one, I'd be happy to play.

I was having trouble with that too, but then I just reinstalled it and it worked fine

Yep, even when I changed the properties, it still wouldn't save.

So how many people here then are in for the redshark battle against Team Typhoon?

I may be able to get the whole hamachi thing going, but does it count if I just play dmaster tonight at league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back