The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Battle Roads, Battle Roads, Battle Roads!

I didn't go to Nats, even though I have the invite. I'm on vacation, and I'll be in Florida. So all I can do here is root for the Storm members, hope for the best, and plead that we don't get swept.

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! We (will) win Nats D:<

^
is your rating already high enough that you can go to worlds w/out nats? I know another guy who did this(Chris...)

You guys, what techs do you put in your decks in gengar? I stopped playing gengar since I always lost to new players that played no powers or T/S/S.

Relicanth for luxray
Nidoqueen to help trigger fainting spell and also beats those n00b players
Then i have a special tech that i won't reveal :)(this is for next year BTW...)

Oh okay, I never thought of using nidoqueen as an attacker for then.

Also nats update from Gym
Some TX Jr. is 6-0
Steve Silvestro is 4-1 w/ t-tar

whats the JR. using? and is anyone from The Storms doing well or even in the tourney?

I know for sure piplup is. He kept on asking if I'd go ;D And yes, I was supposed to go but unfortunately, due to vacation, can't go. Good luck piplup.

Good luck to everyone going to Nats....
I'll be inactive for a week, so don't expect me to be on until the 5th

Is anyone going to worlds? I MIGHT be able to go if we find a really cheap flight, to play in the grinder

Whats the deal with the last chance qualifier at Worlds? I might be in Hawai'i at the same time, so...

You play in a tourney and if you get in top 4 you get to participate in Worlds. Pretty sure you can get later in the tournament as a lot of people who get there on ratings won't be able to get there.

This is sad. I used to be number one in Maryland, with like 1733. something points. After all of my losses being from donks in BR's, I'm now 13th with 1596. something. Fail.

^Hey I've always been that bad lol and much worse than 13th...

Gliscor assuming you mean 1696....
also same thing happened to me
I was 4-8th the ENTIRE year and then i got shiny duskull starts, lost out on regs and no spring br's/nats....
phail...
yeah, oh well i guess in oh srs. that's hard..(piplup, adler, spencer b.., ty w., the hannas....

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Gliscor assuming you mean 1696....
also same thing happened to me
I was 4-8th the ENTIRE year and then i got shiny duskull starts, lost out on regs and no spring br's/nats....
phail...
yeah, oh well i guess in oh srs. that's hard..(piplup, adler, spencer b.., ty w., the hannas...
Spencer got 2nd, If he had won in T2 he would have been the first X-0 nats winner! Oh well, he went 13-1, so it's still good

Does anyone have full standings for Nats? Like, top 32 or anything?

piplup234, i'm pretty sure that Steven Benson went X-0 @Nats...
yeah i heard how he did well, good thing ohio gets @ least one trophy, also it's too bad for Jake he was one round away from Worlds invite, i know his brother is going so maybe he can in through the grinder.
Also didn't Ty make T8?

Either my points are going weird, or I'm now like 1732.28. I don't know how I saw 15.xx or how you saw 1696.xx.

Gratz to the winners BTW.

I was looking at my points about 2 weeks back. It was at 1608 point something. I looked at my ratings history and there was just my first BR there. I looked at the rankings and everyone's ratings were low, maybe the site was just acting up.

EDIT: Back up to 1670 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back