The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Battle Roads, Battle Roads, Battle Roads!

The postal service is corrupted.!O_O It's filled with 9 year olds who steal pokemon cards!!!!!

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Battle Roads, Battle Roads, Battle Roads!

Close, it's full of parents of 9 year-olds who annoy them to steal Pokemon Cards.

No, it's filled with people who spend to much time trying to make money on ebay

all of the above.

Hey I was wondering if I could get some help on my deck (palkia lock)

^
Sure PM me and i can help you out.
Also anyone like Sablelock for next year(i'm 1st year in masters :(
IDK i can't go to Nats and so far i like these decks
Mother Gengar
LuxChompish decks
Sablelock
Also the next set seems to bring about more annoying techs =>>>>)

Which is why UD will be a good set. The set has great techs, good T/S/ST, and hopefully a decent Legend.

Are those decks for next season, or is it still for this season? For this season, I think Sablelock is a good play. I'm pretty bad with Luxchomp so I don't know it all too well. All I know is that Luxchomp has trouble against Jumpluff, which really could hurt you. For Mother Gengar... I think it could still work ;D

^
For next season...
Also I'll prolly be trying out Gyarados but w/out Felicity's it is back to a T2/T3 deck like it was w/Rosey. might play Ice+Steel in it to speed it up.

I like the TR Handiwork and the stadiums. Rayquaza/Deoxys might be played around w/ in Blazeray for a lategame hitter. Also LuxChomp IMO can beat Jumpy now, just tech in ERL, that seems to have worked so far.

Sorry that I have not posted for a while, but I now have limited computer time :p,

I think that Dialga/Palkia is broken! You simply send out DP and level up a Heatran X on the bench then start sending out DGXs to tank, they would never catch up to you :)

IMO I think Zone is a better choice with DPl. It's a stage-2, but Zone searches for DPl, recovers energy, and moves it if you run the X. But when I think about some more, with no Claydol Zone might be clunky. Eh, we'll just have to wait and see with how the meta turns out to be (and any other cards we get).

You could put tombs in it so it would be
4 Tomb
4-3-3-1 Magnezone X (2 L, 1 M)
2-2 DPL

The Metal for search, and the Lightning for a hit and run tactic. Send up tombs after like Cursegar only it's lightning so you hit types like Kingdra, Palkia, and Blastoise hard. Would say G-Dos here too, but by the time DPL comes out it will be terrible. Then you can just take a Card that's hurting you like Nidoqueen, with DPL, and hopefully prevent them from playing it if they candied.

Hmmm... DPl could use another attacker, which could be Zone. If your opponent does get the setup, then if by any chance DPl gets KO'ed you could be slowed down quite a bit. Despite the disruption, DPl has a glaring weakness against Luxray/Charizard, and KO'ing DPl cancels out one Control Time. Yeah, it seems like Magnezone is the better play. Something like what you have, but with a Chatot G for disruption as well?

CyndaquilMaster said:
You could put tombs in it so it would be
4 Tomb
4-3-3-1 Magnezone X (2 L, 1 M)
2-2 DPL

The Metal for search, and the Lightning for a hit and run tactic. Send up tombs after like Cursegar only it's lightning so you hit types like Kingdra, Palkia, and Blastoise hard. Would say G-Dos here too, but by the time DPL comes out it will be terrible. Then you can just take a Card that's hurting you like Nidoqueen, with DPL, and hopefully prevent them from playing it if they candied.
Magnezone Prime is needed

Gliscor said:
with no Claydol Zone might be clunky.

I beg to differ. I've been testing Zone out for next format (with Entei Raikou LEGEND, great game finisher that can set up in one turn in the deck) using 2-1 Uxie Lv.X and with Spiritomb, a Magnetic Search Magnezone and a good trainer line it works fine. I'm thinking of switching the Searching Magnezone for the prime when it comes out, but I'm not sure if draw is what I need really, what with my Volkner's and Uxies. It's just not Claydol because you can't get rid of 2 cards...

I like a Zone deck with 1 of each the Zones and the X but you'd need 2 Azelf because Zone is very situational. Should you run 2 of the attack and drop the search or Draw, or run 4 different.

Do you think that Machamp prime will hurt palkia lock? I think i should be OK as long as I keep the power lock, and snipe off/luxray up machokes and machops. what do you think?

I have a question about Cyrus' Conspiracy.

Say I use the card and only search for a energy and a supporter, but no TGI tool. Is that okay to do or do I have to search for all three cards in order to use the Cyrus' Conspiracy?

^I was wondering that. I asked on the rulings thread, and they said you didn't.

yeah since the contents of your deck are not public knowledge (unlike the discard pile) you can fail whatever search you want in the deck.

minimidget94 said:
Do you think that Machamp prime will hurt palkia lock? I think i should be OK as long as I keep the power lock, and snipe off/luxray up machokes and machops. what do you think?
Palkia lock should be able to beat Machamp Prime. A Mesprit lock stops Machamp's Power and slows down other Powers your opponent runs, and using Uxie Lv.X can do quite a lot of damage to Machamp. Lost Cyclone also limits Machamp's attack power, if you can survive it to begin with. And yeah, the Luxray thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back