The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Battle Roads, Battle Roads, Battle Roads!

CyndaquilMaster said:
I like a Zone deck with 1 of each the Zones and the X but you'd need 2 Azelf because Zone is very situational. Should you run 2 of the attack and drop the search or Draw, or run 4 different.

My line that has been working just fine is is 2 Super Connectivity, 1 Magnetic Search and 1 Lv.X. I don't think I'll even want the prime, This deck is built for next format and it sets up as fast as this format IMO without Claydol. And no I'm not using it with DPL but rather a 1/1 ERL and a 1-1 Manectric. ERL is the greatest game winner that can make me win when I haven't taken a single prize yet.

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Battle Roads, Battle Roads, Battle Roads!

ERL is a great sweeping card, but it really works best if you make sure your Powers are being guarded.

I'm trying out a Shaymin rogue right now. Not really giving details since it hasn't been tested yet, but I have some high hopes for the deck if it gets setup.

I tried out kecklon lol. biggest fail of my life. lol it was fun though

Next year my FIRST deck in masters is a mother gengar variant, i also run Ditto for mirror and relicanth for luxray.
Also like the idea of shaymin rogue sounds fun.
Keclon=phail, i was happy when i got to play it two rounds in a row.

lol yep with spx metals and darks, DCE etc. it was TERRIBLE. My decks will be palkia lock and kingdra luxray with mini cyrus engine (1 gain 1 sp radar)

My first deck for the new format will probably be Machamp, or I'll stay with Legos

I'd go legos over machamp, machamp still loses to smart sp players(it should be mandatory now that everyone should tech in toxitank engine....)

I'm interested in the Shaymin rogue, however you might be using it. By the way I have Manectric to protect powers and ERL is really just a surprise game finisher. It easily takes all my prizes and/or knocks out all my opponent's pokemon in one turn. It's great while I'm stalling by boomeranging to Spiritomb.

I love how luxchomp w/ ERL is just adding insult to injury, by spraying uxie/claydol/crobat and then winning off them lol

^
lol, that whole deck adds insult to injury...
The ERL is just so good in that deck, it does make it hard to squeeze in a mewtwo counter but not impossible...
Good luck to everyone who is going to Nats :)

Whoever is going I wish them luck. I am going as well, I will be happy to see them there.

Yeah, good luck everyone! If a beach member wins Nats, that'd be cool. Hey, has that happened before? Pojo members win nats a lot...

Good luck everybody!

Anyone know if anyone has a live report?
Also i think gengar could do well(the sf one...)
a lot of decks are only running one unown g now :)

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Ryne does, it's on YouTube

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:

or none

This is why I think Gengar could win, or Machamp could come back... nobody uses Unown G anymore

People play Gechamp for Nats =0 Could work, actually. Not saying I'm forcing anyone to play Gechamp, but just an idea.

I have a GeChamp deck actually, I'm deciding between GeChamp and Legos.

Gliscor how'd you do@ Nats?
Also the Machamp prime could help GeChamp's consistency for next year(in essence a warp point and an energy switch)
Also do you know how any of these guys did...
Adler Pierce
Henry Prior
Michael Zele
Brandon Day
Austin Hanna
Jake Hanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back