The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Battle Roads, Battle Roads, Battle Roads!

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
What were the sleeves this time?
Also why couldn't they give us like a good supporter and call energy instead(will admit the upper does look pretty awesome too bad it phails now :p
The dogs sleeves, and I agree

RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Battle Roads, Battle Roads, Battle Roads!

^
at least they "upgraded" the sleeves, not that i need anymore, i hope the sleeves for the next set are actually decent and don't destroy their corners.

Just checked my mailbox and didn't get anything, but months ago I got those holo basic energies.

I still haven't got my POP rewards yet. :(

Shuppet Donk seems to do pretty good on the MD-On format.

I got mine and I was surprised to see the same thing. Palmer's, Judge, Conspiracy, or Rosey would be good supporters, and even if we don't get Call, could we at least get Warp or Cyclone? Well it's better than a Pop 9 pack.

Shadowwiidragon said:
I still haven't got my POP rewards yet. :(

Shuppet Donk seems to do pretty good on the MD-On format.

Shuppet loses Mime though, which can hurt against those low energy attackers. And for the POP awards, yeah... this is certainly strange. Are we supposed to receive two? Because just the other day, I second POP award was mailed to me, with my address on it.

EDIT: Apparently we did. Since the new ones came out, try to look for these SWD. They came out not too long ago, so it might be in the mail sometime soon.

I haven't received mine yet, but, in January, I got mine, but the pop packs weren't in it, someone had opened it, and taken them :( I got the letter at least

^That's bad, do you have anyone near you who would do it?

Maybe your brother did it?

I just got my POP rewards in the mail. I got another set of the basic energies, but unlike last time where taht was it, I got 2 Upper Energy & Lucian's Assignment.

I think that the Energy is given to anyone who participates in a tournament or league. But, you need to go to a certain amount of POP tournaments to get the Lucian's and Upper. Kind of like how you used to get 3, 5, or 10 POP packs if you went to more or less POP sanctioned events.

Yeah but it was dumb, I attended way more events before the last POP rewards and didn't get them then but did now when I've only gone to like one prerelease and 1 battle road since March...

I recieved mine yesterday. I got the same stuff as usual, but got a pack of sleeves from unleashed. Last time somebody stole my things from the POP rewards because when I had opened it there was nothing in it but the letter.

Illegal anyone? I mean, taking someone's mail is kinda very illegal. Luckily around my area we don't really have robberies, or anything Pokemon-related for that matter.

I have multiple players that live around me and know where I live.

Yeah, taking mail or even touching someone elses mail box is indeed very illegal.

But on that note, I havent received any pop rewards in about a year....

Arcanine King said:
I recieved mine yesterday. I got the same stuff as usual, but got a pack of sleeves from unleashed. Last time somebody stole my things from the POP rewards because when I had opened it there was nothing in it but the letter.

jirachinick said:
I haven't received mine yet, but, in January, I got mine, but the pop packs weren't in it, someone had opened it, and taken them :( I got the letter at least

Coincidence? I think not.

@ Jirachinick and ArcanineKing, Do you guys live near each other? Or is it just a huge coincidence that 2 robberies would happen like that.

I don't know who jirachinick is personally, but I am sure he doesn't live near me.

Not that I know of, not really sure who arcanine king is in real life, but I don't think so

Why would someone take just the contents? I mean, isnt that a little obvious? I didnt get mine at all the first time, wouldnt someone just take the whole thing? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back