The Student Lounge Thread

8 days of school left, weekends not included... does this threaad die over the summer?

12 more days of school not counting days off, half days, and trips.

Yay!

Can't wait for summer!

^Way to be subtle.
School has been over for me, and I must admit, I'm a tad bored. I'm planning a small trip, so it shouldn't be too bad. :)

I got a 100% on my math final. (I didn't ace it though, he graded it weird)

And today was technically my last day of school. Monday we go to Cedar Point, Tuesday we go to a picnic, and then we graduate Wednesday night.

I'm finished school, but I have one days of exams on Monday, and then Grad is on the 17th.

Time to try and start an SEO business, and read more about advanced coding. I also need to crack down on my piano.

I get out the 21st. I still have a couple more days along with robot3300 to get girlfriends. We have a couple in mind, but they dont really like us, even though ive bought them BOTH gifts countless times

You're planning on getting a girlfriend with like 10 days left to see each other? Or do you live close, and have their emails / phone numbers???

Just because you shower them with gives, that doesn't mean that they'll like you.

You have to treat them with respect, understand them, and listen to them.

Beleive me, relationships are complicated. Wait until after summer.

Summer relationships never end well

And on a more on topic note, im going to fail math YAY!

Awesome for failing at the single greatest subject evar!

in my culture, the only thing we do is respect women, ive asked her countless times, she said i was sweet, people have said she asked to be my girlfrined, but they never turned out right, shes nice but sort of narcassistic and not even that pretty if you ask me

chellochello said:
Awesome for failing at the single greatest subject evar!

in my culture, the only thing we do is respect women, ive asked her countless times, she said i was sweet, people have said she asked to be my girlfrined, but they never turned out right, shes nice but sort of narcassistic and not even that pretty if you ask me

Hey man, sometimes thing don't work out.

Spanish is not that bad. For the past 3 weeks, in Spanish, we've been getting lessons about HIV. So much fun

Back