The Throw An Object Game Version 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shroob Matter eats the Jigglypuff Matter and becomes even more evilly, awesomely Shrooboidish than before!

Throws another blob of Shroob Matter!

Actually Jigglypuff13, that was a terrible thing (for all of you anyways...)to do. You've awakened Shrowser (again). He was defeated by Mario and Luigi in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, but now.....
After Mario and Co. (the babies and Luigi) defeated Elder Princess Shroob, she turned into an evil living Shroob Matterish mushroom that Baby Luigi picked up and kept. Then, when they saw an unconscious Bowser in the castle, the Shroob Matter fused with Bowser to create Shrowser.

Throws a healing mushroom at Shrowser and gets it to attack Jigglypuff13!

Ah, but Shrowzer and I are now teamed (hence Togeshroob)! Shrowzer throws a Life Shroom at me (Togeshroob)! I come back! Shrowzer throws a Shrooboid Flame Ball at Pokeblader!

I really should have remembered about that bit, but it's been so long since I played Partners in Time.
Anyway, I throw Togeshroob and Shrowzer in to an anti-Life Shroom and anti-Shrooboid Plame Ball dimension.

Once he gets rid of the juice, Shrowzer calls Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)! Dimentio warps us out of that dimension and warps us into his own created dimension! Dimension-D (also from Super Paper Mario)! We are now in triple the power! Dimentio traps Jigglypuff13 in one of his yellow, unbreakable, transparent box things, set the usual bomb off and throws Jigglypuff13 to the Underwhere (also from Super Paper Mario)!

I'll throw a bomb that only blows up Dimentrios' yellow, unbreakable, transparent box things and hurts nothing else.

You were to late! You are all now in the Underwhere! Don't worry talk to Queen Jaydes(also from Super Paper Mario). Maybe she'll let you back up. Throws you all to Queen Jaydes!

Queen Jaydes throws L H back up only to be met by Mimi (also from Super Paper Mario)!  

Mimi said:
Mimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimi!!!!!!

It says Mimi wrote, but that is what she said.

I talked to queen Jaydes, who let get back up to the real world. Now that I'm back here, I'll throw bombs at every Super Paper Mario character to blow them all up and stop all of this Mario themed madness for good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back