The Throw An Object Game Version 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jigglypuff13 said:
I talked to queen Jaydes, who let get back up to the real world. Now that I'm back here, I'll throw bombs at every Super Paper Mario character to blow them all up and stop all of this Mario themed madness for good!

Fine....

Throws a llamatuca at Jigglypuff!

Hah! I didn't start it this time! The Mario themed Madness shalll continue!

Throws one of Mimi's (From Super Paper Mario) Rubees at cokecan128.

Also, I just beat Super Paper Mario! It is so awesome! The ending (along with every other part of the game) was great! Marvelous! I'd give it a perfect rating! 1,000,000,000/1,000,000,000!

/me just throws the simplest object in the world so I don't have to write an extremely long paragraph to explain everything. This object, as you may have guessed, is an atom. Therefore, you lost 0.000000000000013452342342360941 HP.

Throws a nuclear bomb at everyone who has posted here to blow everyone up. Before this happens, I throw a Nuclear Bomb Shield (TM) at myself to protect me from the explosion and radiaton.

Throws myself to the Underwhere while the bomb is devouring everyone else! Great, now I the one who has to talk to Queen Jaydes now....

Well, I take the Max Revive you threw to me (even though I escaped the bomb) and I am going to save it for later. Now I talk to Queen Jaydes and she throws me up out of The Underwhere!

I throw a book at your head to make you forget to make your next posts in this thread Mario related and stop the Mario related shenanigans for good! Well, in this thread at least.

Yay! I didn't start it! Mario craziness shall continue!

Throws a Zess Dynamite at Eevee_Master (NOT from Super Paper Mario! It's form Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back