The Throw An Object Game Version 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the present i gave to palkiaroxs was a time hole that switched the places of me and palkiarox so palkiarox was inside the container when i threw the container off a cliff

I throw 1000000000000000000000 Palkia to PalkiaRoxs Which then I mind-control the Palkia's to PalkiaROXS command.I Throw Retrival to bring Senior Noobnerd Back and I use Protect on him and I Throw a Mind Controling Gift to PalkiaRoxs So PalkiaROXS can Mind control anybody He/her Desires.

i throw a pebble which blew up the world! Then i pooped in my pants. hehe. then i threw the poop at monkeys!

but the bombb present i threw at icemaster exploded so it deleted his last post and melted him
and the bomb present i threw at pokelen exploded so now his name is just len buhahahahahaha and i didnt care for palkiaroxs ghost bcuz i dont believe in ghosts

I throw a pebble at someone. It deflects of them and hit the orb I threw on the ground during my last post. The orb moves enough so I win the game of marbles I was playing.

I Throw a Protect at myself.I Throw Palkia.Palkia,Use Special Rend!that means Pokedude101's Bombs All blew up and the all the poeple who played this game had protect so
I wasted Pokedude101's bombs and I used Embargo to prevent Pokedude From making any bombs and I Threw a Bomb at Pokedude101.

/me throws an Nintendo DS at icemaster; along the way, it breaks in half, and the screws fly toward Jigglypuff13; the DS cartridge flies toward golem1996; the "pen" bonks SN's head, then falls into his left eye and makes him blind in that same eye; the GBA cartridge flies into PalkiaROXS' mouth, and he accidentally swallows it; and the remains lay on the floor, waiting for an ownerless dog to pick them up and be eaten.

Shawn out.

icemaster cant throw palkia bcuz he doesnt have any bcuz my bomb deleted his last post and palkiaroxs is a ghost and then after that explation i throw more presents to everyone and these are sticky so you cant get rid of them and if you use protect the present is inside the protect with yu buhahahahaha

but b4 he throws dialga i pull out a protect and throw it at dialga so it contains the time stoppage and all the presents i threw blew up

/me throws an Nintendo DS at icemaster; along the way, it breaks in half, and the screws fly toward Jigglypuff13; the DS cartridge flies toward golem1996; the "pen" bonks CCloud's head, then falls into his left eye and makes him blind in that same eye; the GBA cartridge flies into PalkiaROXS' mouth, and he accidentally swallows it; and the remains lay on the floor, waiting for an ownerless dog to pick them up and be eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back