The Throw An Object Game Version 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I throw up all over Pokedude101,ha hows that for there isn't any ghosts it doesn't matter if you don't believe it all the more frighting muhahahahaha!

*OINK, OINK, OINK*
Translation: My pig-self throws a flaming ball of dung everyone who tried to grill me and serve me with BBQ sauce (PalkiaROXS, Senor Noobnerd, icemaster, Jigglypuff13, and pokedude101).

but then i throw myself out of the way and twice as much dung hits palkiaroxs buhahahahahaha ghosts can still get hit by dung

*OINK, OINK*
I lock on to pokedude101 with my flaming dung cannon and throw 100 times more dung at him than PalkiaROXS

I throw a note at Golem1996 saying that I am a vegetarian and would not want and have never wanted to grill him and serve him with BBQ sauce.
I also throw another mysterious orb onto the ground.

I throw a note which says that the orb actually did nothing in my lst post, so they wasn't anything to deactivate. The note the gets blown away in the wind, touching the orb, losing me the game of marbles I was playing.

I throw a mysterious orb onto the ground. For 1 nano second, it does nothing, then it explodes and becomes a black hole. I then throw a note saying I'm sorry to everyone in the world.

I spray Stephens brand Black hole away onto the black hole. and remember if its not stephens then it aint no brand

*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*
I get my flaming dung cannon out again and start shooting SPM, Jigglypuff13, Pika, and pokeblader

I duck so the dung goes over my head. Then I throw a ball of water at golem1996's flaming dung cannon to put the flame out and stop the cannon from ever working again.

I throw stephens brand jigglypuff away at jigglypuff13. and remember if its not stephens then it aint no brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back