The Throw An Object Game Version 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i thought i won already oh well i throw a bomb at the bombs then they blow up and lock this thread oh wait i cant do that oh well

I throw a ball of nothing at everyone who posted on this page other than myself. It sends them fling backwards.

I dodge the ball of nothing because Im afraid i'll turn into a turkey. Then I throw a ball of nothing(locked-on) at Jigglypuff13 making him turn into a snorlax

*Snor-Lax*

Translation - I throw a note at golem1996, which says, and in slightly more sarcastic tone, "Thanks for turning me into a Snorlax".

*Snor*

Translation - I'm asleep.

*Snorlax*

Translation - I have woken up and throw something at pokedude101. Attached is a note saying that you should thrown something as it is in the rules of the game and you haven't thrown anything for 2 posts. The something hits pokedude101 in the leg.

*Snor*

Translation - I'm sleeping.

*Weedle*

Translation - I throw a strongly worded note at golem1996 asking him to stop turning me into pointless Pokémon and that I will have my revenge!

i throw a migcal bal at jigglypuff13 that golem1996 gave me and he turned into a flippity floppity magikarp.

*Magi- Karp. Karp, Magikarp!*

Translation - I have thrown a note at Everyone. It says the following:

The Note said:
Will you people stop changing what Pokémon I change into! This isn't funny anymore! If someone could tell me how to change back, then that will be greatly appriciated.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can either tell me how to change back to a human, or actually does change me back to a human.

I throw a Magic Ball At Jigglypuff13 to turn him into a Wailord and I throw A Human Master Ball at Golem1996.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back