BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an UT Adamant/Jolly Scyther with the Technician ability?

dragonexpert said:
I could, but I have a few trades in progress right know. I really think that EVing in HP and DEF is better if you are going to have Calm Mind be one of the moves though.

I have a shiny Cresselia with maxed HP and DEF with Calm Mind and it is legit too.:) Valk had to trade heavy for this too.:)

theunholyone said:
Does anyone have an Amber fossil or Aerodactyl I could trade for? I don't have much but I have Shards, Heart Scales, Evo items, TMs and also berries 25, 36, 46, and 51.
i have bouth of thows pokemon what do you have to offer

Hey

I'm looking for a hasty legit Jirachi , not hacked!!! , and with nice iv's to please :)
And not saved to! , just real !
I don't have much to give ;(
This is what i have:

130-f.png

Adamant 4 Hp - 252 Attack - 252 Speed
Iv's: Hp 22/23 - Attack 31 - Defense 22/23 - Sp.Attack X - Sp.Defense 22/23 - Speed 30/31

Dragon Dance
Substitute
Bounce
Waterfall

205.png

Relaxed 252 Hp - 112 Attack - 144 Defense
Iv's: Hp 30/31 - Attack 30/31 - Defense 21/23 - Sp.attack X - Sp.defense 17/19 - Speed 0 (Voor Gyro Ball)

Rapid Spin
Explosion
Gyro Ball
Spikes

142.png
@ Focus Sash!

Jolly 4 Hp - 252 Attack - 252 Speed
Iv's: Hp 11/13 - Attack 30/31 - Defense 19/21 - Sp.attack X - Sp.defense 17/19 - Speed 31

Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Taunt
Stone Edge

233.png

Trace

Bold 252 Hp - 216 Defense - 40 Sp.Attack
Iv's Hp 17 - Attack X - Defense 30/31 - Sp.Attack 27 - Sp.defense 30/31 - Speed 30/31

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Recover

I hope one of you can help me :)

Ty.

I am looking for a MALE ninjask with swords dance and baton pass!!! Anyone that can get me this will recieve an EVd skarmory or an EVd Omastar or an EVd Zapdos!!!

im looking to trade for a evd brozong w/ levitate and some maxed stats and a maxed stat yanmega in speed and spA

Anyone have a Ev'd gengar in spd in sp.attack?Speed boosting nature.

Hi im looking for some Tm's..... Dragon claw, Rock Slide, Swords Dance, Focus punch, and Earthquake, toxic, and Stone Edge, offering some shiny's in return

I've got some of those if you haven't already gotten them. PM me when you get online.

I'll be there in a few. Right now I'm organizing my boxes so that my legandaries are seperate from my regs.

I am looking for a Ditto with these IVs:

x/x/x/31/x/31

I am trying to breed a Cyndaquil for my Heart Gold I will get next month. I have a great Typlosion to breed from already. I just need a Ditto with these IVs to get my product.

I will offer shiny Pokémon for one of these Dittos. I guarantee there not hacked.

I'm looking for a pikachu coloured pichu :)
can offer :
any TM
any Item
any berry
any pokeball(except events DUH)
space C deoxys
pokemon rangers 2 riolu
manaphy (from rangers (1 or 2) )

I am looking for an EVd UU Pokemon! Most will be fine, but please pm me with whatever ones you have.

I can offer the following:

EVd Shiny Ambipom MAX atk MAX spd
EVd Empoleon 313 spatk 227 spd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back