BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, im looking for a torchik, turtwig and piplup no special attributes just fresh breeded. would trade for lvl 1 cyndaquils with flamethrower.
my FC is :1462 9176 5098
the sooner the better

Hi, I'm new here, but I read all the rules and everything so I think I'm doing this right... Anyway, I will trade any of my level 100s (Kingler, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Castform, Shiny Empoleon, Feraligatr, Ambipom, Rampardos, Sandslash, and Corsola, for those tricky event-only Sinnoh pokemon. These are all lvl 100, but the ones I would hypothetically get traded could be any level. I think all of these have been released in an event somewhere or other in the world... Thanks!

I'm looking for a timid Ralts/Abra with Synchronize and a Masterball right now, someone wanna help me?

Are you using it to chain Pokemon or use it for IV breeding? I'm sure I've got some. Some might have decent IVs for speed some might have max IVs. I won't be able to trade until next week tho. But I'll look through my boxes to see if I got any extra.

Springi said:
Yes i do have a relaxed one, would you happen to have a ditto with decent IVs.
Define decent. I have good ones and alright. Most my dittos have one max IVs depending on their nature. Don't you think that's a bit too much?

Actually you can just have it, I dont really need it. Just set up some time you can be on and my Timezone is Est btw.

I need:
Totodile, Hoenn starters

I can trade:
Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Eevee, Aerodactyl or Snorlax

PM if interested

Jalopy said:
Anyone want to trade for a Latias?

Are you offering to trade a Latias or are you asking for a Latias?

tetsuo said:
I need:
Totodile, Hoenn starters

I can trade:
Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Eevee, Aerodactyl or Snorlax

PM if interested

I can breed all starters. I can just breed them for you free of charge, as a welcoming gift. Welcome to beach.

calmexploud237 said:
What do you want for some plates that you give to arceus?

I have all plates. Which do you need?

Springi said:
Actually you can just have it, I don't really need it. Just set up some time you can be on and my Timezone is Est btw.

Ok, my timezone is PST. I'll get you something for it. Probably Eevees with egg moves. :)

I need any heart gold kyogre (has to be from heart gold otherwise i will not trade)
so i can get rayquaza so please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back