BW/BW2 Things you don't want to see in B/W

Playerking95 said:
He does not have nightmares and if he does hypothetically then that's not that weird dreams and nightmares are meant to be weird.

Its a joke...

ShayminSky said:
1. If Zubats give you nightmares you might wanna get that checked out...
2. Why do people keep complaining about the speed? B/W are pushing the DS to its limit basically. The game is probably gonna be slow, so get over it.(Sorry if that offends anyone)
3. You are the ONLY person I know that seems to not like the GB Player. Why?
4. I actually liked Jun, he was different.

I don't want to see a connection to a couple regions and not others. (Like Hoenn, but they probably won't connect it to other regions. maybe Orre(I made a thread about PBR, the Shadow Pokemon games, and stuff, but no one really posted) when/if the 5th gen Wii adaptations come out.
•It's a nightmare seeing so many of them o_O
•It's not really the speed but imagine sitting there reading "[Pokemon name] got buffeted by the sand storm!" which could come up SIX times :O
•I said "I don't not want" like a double negative, meaning I DO want it :D
•Jun.... He's annoying.. He keeps running into me >_<

I would like to see them connect to trade and stuff, but not to go there...

Here are some things I'd like not to see in B/W:

*A childish rival (Make him more like Silver in HG/SS)
*Poketch
*Not having the GB Player (That thing is awesome)
*Not having your Pokemon follow you
*Not using the touch screen (The way they did it in HG/SS was great)
*No element of Exploration
*Defog (I'd rather have Dive)
*Towns being so close together
*A non-cool, cheesy Plotline (Platinum was on the right track...)
Shimama-man said:
•Ridiculous story line... "Team redwood have stole Zerkoms baby!! SAVE IT!!!" or something...
Exactly.

That's all for now.

Shimama-man said:
•It's a nightmare seeing so many of them o_O
•It's not really the speed but imagine sitting there reading "[Pokemon name] got buffeted by the sand storm!" which could come up SIX times :O
•I said "I don't not want" like a double negative, meaning I DO want it :D
•Jun.... He's annoying.. He keeps running into me >_<

I would like to see them connect to trade and stuff, but not to go there...
I owe him one million dollars :(
And the GB player was SO NOSTALGIC I loved it <3

Things I don't want to see.
1. A Rock Gym (Roxanne, Brock, and Roark)
2. Pokemon that follow you. Snorlax looks so weird when it follows you!
3. A rival who is so weak.
4. A Pokemon evolving by friendship. (Hopefully not Zorua)
5. The Elite Four having 5 Pokemon.
6. A Contest Hall.
7. Pokemon with 3 or more types.
8. Not being able to catch Zekrom in Black and Reshiram in White.
You should be able to get a mansion or house for yourself. (Like in Platinum) That was pretty cool.
This should be the gyms.
{G} A Bug Gym (for people who chose Pokabu)
{F} A Ground Gym (a challenge for the people who chose Pokabu)
{D} A Dark Gym (the first dark gym and should have a Sableye)
{M} A Steel Gym
{C} A Normal Gym
{W} A Water Gym
{G} A Grass Gym
{C}{G}{W}{L}{F}{R}{P}{M}{D} All-Around Gym

One thing I don't want to see is more needless clicking trying to get into my pokebox, maybe I'm just impatient...

Not sure if it annoys anyone else but it feels like I'm just going click click click trying to get into my pokemon box to change my team, I wish we could just click once and we're in.

I personally never use the deposit or withdraw features at all. More often than not I'll have a full team (which makes withdraw a bit pointless) and if I'm depositing a pokemon usually (unless I'm getting a special pokemon from someone, even then I still use move pokemon mode) I want to replace it with another pokemon. So withdraw and deposit don't really cut it for me.

It looks like this new game will be sped up alot, so I hope it speeds up processes like getting into your pokebox, healing you're pokemon and buying in shops.

imsocool4321 said:
I don't NOT want to see
1. An underground feature
2. Triple Battles
3. A story that doesnt require you to collect badges
4. The weather text
5. Insane amounts of pokemon in caves and stuff (Like the endless amount of Zubat and Geodudes)
6. Tsutaja being a Grass/Dragon
7. AND!!!!! Stupid evolution and pointless pre evolutions (Munna being pre evo of Drowzee. Drowzee and Hypno suck so why bother with a pre evolution. And a farfetch evolution... thats just stupid)

oh oh oh.... 8. Contests there are soooo lame

Sorry but triple battles are in the game.

I don't want another Ghost/Dark type (Unless it's an evolved form of Sableye, My Casper needs a stat boost)

Or a corny storyline. (OH NOES!! AH MUST SOTP TEAM GELETCITC FROM STEALING HUNNY!!!1!)

I can't decide if I want the Poketech or the touch screen to be formatted like HG/SS.

A strong Dragon Gym (Make Dragon the first gym, shake it up a bit)

Uber pre-evolutions available early in the game (So many Platinum players abused Gible)

Make it easier to get multiple TMs (SO hard getting more than one copy of Earthquake)

More evolution stones (Seriously, only two Pokemon evolve from thunder Stone)

Get the rods after a very long time (I want the Old Rod before the first gym so I can get my Gyarados And I want Super rod before the E4)

More mental games (like the Trick house in R/S/E) in the Gyms. Bugsy's Gym in HG/SS was good.

And... no, that's everything I can think of.

1. No more truckloads of legendaries. There were so many in D/P/Pt, that most of them weren't even accompanied with a storyline. They were just... there.

2. NO MORE TRUCKLOADS OF EVENT POKEMON! Because of this, I can't even own a Zorua (or Shaymin...).
What, are they gonna make the regional rodent event only!? 3:<

3. No ruins for catching the Unown. I never even gave it an attempt. >.>

4. You shouldn't have to teach a Pokemon an HM. They should make it that whenever you want to use it, a Pokemon in your team will be able to use it without having the move in their moveset. I mean, there were SO many HMs in D/P/Pt that couldn't be taught to my Pokemon, I had to box one of them and replace it with an HM slave (and I HATE using HM slaves).

5. I'm also getting annoyed by hearing, "[insert Pokemon name here] was buffeted by the hail storm!" or "it is raining!".
What Game Freak should do is actually show the rain/hail/sandstorm while you're battling. So when a Pokemon uses Rain Dance for example, you'll be seeing rain in the background (or foreground, whateva!).

I don't want to see ugly pokemon. (So much for that.)
I don't want to see a crappy storyline. (It's looking good for me here so far.)

sturtle said:
Yes. That's a good one. BTW, Emploeon is a steel type, so he wouldn't be buffeted. Just sayin'.

I want to have faster gameplay, in the sense that the game moves faster, not the story. The text should move faster, the characters should speak faster, the attack animation should be faster, because I am impatient.

I also don't want silly characters. Trainers like clowns or youngsters, because they bother me. They stuff they say like, "I'm so cool!" or, "I like bug Pokemon! How about you!" really ticks me off. I want serious characters, that actually care about battling.

That's it.
so no love for Youngster Joey? :p

PenguinSt0rm said:
so no love for Youngster Joey? :p

Yes! He is so egotistic, even after you catch a Legendary, defeat a region's 8 Gym Leaders, etc.

As for what I don't like to see...

1.70% of the Pokemon sucking. I do not want filler Pokemon.

2.I do not want only one dragon in the region. I liked how Hoenn had 3 dragons in the game. What if they had version-exclusive dragon found in the version-exclusive areas, including Kibago and its evolutions?

1: No tentacool geodude machop or abras.
2:No repeating storyline
3:absolutely no more battle phrases such as "Buffeted by sandstorm"

Back