• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Toon Link's TRADES!! NEED AZELF LV.X AND MORE!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! UPDATED WANTS LIST

sorry, pming you now.

RE: Toon Link's TRADES!! NEED AZELF LV.X AND MORE!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! UPDATED WANTS LIST

*bump*

CML for Lugia ex!

I don't see anything, do you buy?

You are only allowed 3 bumps/updates per week and only 1 per day.

You currently have more than 6 bumps/updates in 3 days alone. I would suggest that you do not do this again, for you will to go on a vacation for a few more than a days. Re read the rules if you must.

If you have any questions just PM me or any other trade council member for answers.

Thanks

RE: ~Toon Link's TRADES!! NEED AZELF LV.X AND MORE!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! UPDATED WANTS LIST~

ok, sorry.

RE: ~Toon Link's TRADES!! NEED AZELF LV.X AND MORE!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! UPDATED WANTS LIST~

My: Mewtwo Lv.X

Your: x1 Bronzong (RH), x1 Jolteon (RH), x2 Leafeon #7, x1 Empoleon (RH), x3 Gardevoir SW, x2 Banette (RH)

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! NEED AZELF LV.X AND MORE!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! ~UPDATED~

Roxasora, I need to keep x2 Gardy and the Leafeon #7. I can throw in some other stuff though.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! NEED AZELF LV.X AND MORE!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! ~UPDATED~

I will LYK the trade I want to do, when I get the pictures from my friend. Ill pm you.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! NEED AZELF LV.X, TIME-SPACE DISTORTION AND MORE!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! ~UPDATED WA

I have a TSD if you are interested...

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! NEED AZELF LV.X, TIME-SPACE DISTORTION AND MORE!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! ~UPDATED WA

ok, CML for the TSD then.

please cml, i need money

sorry, I didn't find anything.

ok, thanx for checking

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! NOW WITH DUSKNOIR LV.X AND CRESSILIA LV.X!! b

yep, anyone else have any of my WANTS?? And updated HAVES list, now with Dusknoir Lv.X and Creesilia Lv.X!

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! NOW WITH DUSKNOIR LV.X AND

CML x1 flareon ex Delta
x1 Vaporeon ex Delta
x1 Jolteon ex Delta

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! NOW WITH DUSKNOIR LV.X AND CRESSILIA LV.X!

sorry I forgot to edit, I traded alot og my ex's. I still have Flareon ex though if you still want it.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! NOW WITH DUSKNOIR LV.X AND

nvm srry i needed the whole set
thnx though

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADES! NOW WITH DUSKNOIR LV.X!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES AND LV.X'S! NEED AZELF LV.X!

oh, ok, Updated Ex's list and HAVES list. anyone else have any of my WANTS?

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADES! NOW WITH DUSKNOIR LV.X!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES,LV.X'S AND EX'S! NEED AZELF LV.X!

do you have 3 claydols???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back