• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADES! NOW WITH DUSKNOIR LV.X!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES,LV.X'S AND EX'S! NEED AZELF LV.X!

Would you buy my Azelf Lv X?

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADES! NOW WITH DUSKNOIR LV.X!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES,LV.X'S AND EX'S! NEED AZELF LV.X!

yea I would buy Azelf Lv.X. How much?

empoleonp, claydols are not for trade, sorry.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES,LV.X'S AND EX'S! NEED AZELF LV.X!

from your wants i have [RH] Mesprit - MT
please cml for more for your Cresselia Lv.X

thanks

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES,LV.X'S AND EX'S! NEED AZELF LV.X!

my
typhlosion holo MT 2.00
honchkrow lv.x SW 10.00
3 Honchkrow MT 2.00 each

total 18.00

ok, pokemon2000, I dont want Hounchkrow....lol I just want Typhlosion MT.

Taylor, I didnt find anything for the cressilia Lv.X, what would you want for x1 Mesprit MT RH?

acually, pokemon2000, I dot really want Typhlosion MT anymore.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES,LV.X'S AND EX'S!

CML for Dusknoir Lv.X

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES,LV.X'S AND EX'S!

sorry, I traded it already.

anyone else have anything on my WANTS list?

*bump* updated

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES,LV.X'S

Please CML for:
LV.X's

x1 Cresselia Lv.X
x1 Porygon Z Lv.X
x3 Gardevoir Lv.X's
x2 Darkrai Lv.X [x1 pack/x1 Tin]
x2 Lucario Lv.X [Tin]
x1 Empoleon Lv.X [Tin]
x1 Torterra Lv.X
x1 Infernape Lv.X
x2 Diagla Lv.X [x1 pack, x1 Tin]

MAJESTIC DAWN

x2 Leafeon #7 [x1RH]
x1 Zapdos

SECRET WOUNDERS

x1 Furret
x2 absol [2RH]

DIAMOND & PEARL

x2 Magnezone [x2RH]
x4 dusknoir [x1RH]
x1 Ryperior [x1RH]

GREAT ENCOUNTERS

x3 togekiss
x3 pachi [x2RH]
x2 Tangrowth [x1RH]

sorry, I didnt find anything.

can i see pictures of the mats and do you have any claydols?

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! COME FOR AMAZING DEALS!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES,LV.X'S AND EX'S! UPDATE WITH PICTURES OF M

Anyone else,have anything on my WANTS list?

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES, LV.X'S AND EX'S! UPDATED WITH PICTURES OF NARUTO MATS

^^^

That's was your 3rd bump/update for this week. If you have anymore, this will lead to a 3 day ban. Does do not bump again, as this will be your final caution/warning from me.

Thanks

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES, LV.X'S AND EX'S! UPDATED WITH PICTURES OF NARUTO MATS

yeah I know, thanks for reminding me.

Do you have any other * Pokemon?

No sorry, I traded all of my others. I only have x1 Flareon* now.

Ok, then. Sorry.

well then check my list for the naruto and sauske demon one and how much would you sell it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back