• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES, LV.X'S AND EX'S! UPDATED WITH PICTURES OF NARUTO MATS

well, im intrested in the Leafeon Lv.X, but thats about it. it, I might sell it, it depends on what I can get for it.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES, LV.X'S AND EX'S! UPDATED WITH PICTURES OF NARUTO MATS

Um... i could get it or something like that at my league for like 20 dollars and im trying to keep leafeon lvx for a bigger trade.

ok, then. Im already working out a trade for the Naruto/Sasuke mat already.

Acually, all the mats are up for grabs now.

It's Sarutobi/The3rd-not Yondi/The 4th.
It's a pitty that you only trade within the US, as I've got your Pixie in Rev.Holo (I'll even throw in Azelf with it).
I'm intrested in eaither the Naruto Or the Itchi Mats (would I be able to use UB as a middle-person (UB-I'll be happy to send you some extra $$ to cover postage)).

sorry, my mats are worth alot more than the 2 cards.

Ugh...and you still bumped your thread once again after I warned you =/

Sorry, but I have to do this for not listening after I gave you 2 warnings....see you in a few days.

=(

RE: ~TOON LINK'S TRADING THREAD!! HAVE LOTS OF RARES, LV.X'S AND EX'S! HAVE X3 KINGDRA LA!

1st *bump* Updated with Legends Awaken cards.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! HAVE X3 KINGDRA & X2 CYNTHIA'S FEELINGS, ALSO HAVE MAGNEZONE LV.X AND MORE LV.X's

CML for x3 Kingdra.I sent your Azelf Lv X,too.Where can I cash in my money order?

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! HAVE X3 KINGDRA & X2 CYNTHIA'S FEELINGS, ALSO HAVE MAGNEZONE LV.X AND MORE LV.X's

chanman45 said:
CML for x3 Kingdra.I sent your Azelf Lv X,too.Where can I cash in my money order?

like a bank.....its in a account. I dont find anything for the kingdras,sorry.

Cml for 3 Kingdra! Lmk. =]

Toon Link_32 said:
chanman45 said:

like a bank...its in a account I think, my mom did it.

Ok,that's what I thought.See anything on my list?

sorry, Im not finding much for how good kingdras are, Ill hang on to them.

Cml for 3 Buck's Training then! Lmk. =]

All I need is x1 TSD.

o_O Anything else? Lmk. =]

sorry, didnt find anything thats worth it.

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! HAVE X3 KINGDRA & X2 CYNTHIA'S FEELINGS, ALSO H

yoyo, what's up with the no oversea trade rule?
we have a trade going on lol.

I know, I just made that rule. Our trade is still good right?

RE: ~TOON LINK'S NEW TRADING THREAD!! HAVE X3 KINGDRA & X2 CYNTHIA'S FEELINGS, ALSO H

Toon Link_32 said:
I know, I just made that rule. Our trade is still good right?

yes of course, you should get the cards anytime soon, both canadians have received already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back