• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

shaymin- nothing
darthaxle- I do not want to trade/sell Luxray's, is there any Lv.X's you like?
androman- I dont have a ENG Mesprit Lv.X, only JPN. I can sell the Uxie Lv.X for $25. Claydols are not for trade/sell, and so are azelfs. LMK

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

I liked your Uxie and Magnezone X. Uh, does that mean you were interested in something off my list?

Please CML for x4 Kingdra. I have a reverse Devolutor for sure.

I have a Leafeon LV X. Please make an offer for it...I need Uxie X somewhat and TSD's. Thanks!

glaceon- nothing
darthaxle- I can sell you the Uxie Lv.X and Magnezone lv.X. Maybe for about $45. LMK
t-tar master- Ill pm you....

I cant trade/sell Kingdras right now, my amount of Kingdras are low right now, ill LYK when i get more.

2nd *bump* of the week. ~UPDATE~

That's okay :D
Thanks for the time

yep, 3rd *bump* of the week. UPDATED.

CML for Eng. Uxie LvX. I can buy!

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] 8 KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

collector don- no thanks
muddy68- How about for $25? LMK

RE: **Toon Link's Trading Thread** [H] 8 KINGDRAS [W] LEAFEON LV.X'S ~CHECK IT OUT~

1st *bump* of the week. ~UPDATE~

How about 3 Kingdras [x1RH] for $32? LMK soon.

2nd *bump* of the week. UPDATED

1 Leafeon LVX
your
4 Kingdra?

I guess I can do that. Ill pm you to confirm.

Hello, please cml for:

x1 Magnezone Lv.X [x1JPN]
x6 Buck's Training
x3 Uxie
x3 Azelf

MY JPN Magnezone Lv.X for your JPN Glaceon LV.X? LMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back