Wi-Fi Trades TONS for trade! NEED Adamant perfect talonflame

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - Haves: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - Wants: A lot

Dr.Mario said:
Of course no problem at all

I'm ready btw we can do it tomorrow (today) depending on your time zone

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - Haves: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - Wants: A lot

arulz said:

I can offer you a perfect (31 IVs in HP, defense, Special defense and speed) Chansey with Seismic Toss and Counter: I'm not too interested in the things you have in the "Other", but a Scyther does interest me. Just checking, do you have any other 4IV+ pokemon you can offer?
Also, obviously a shiny would be cool but that's kind of a stretch.

I have more 4IV+ pokemon, but they're more work for me to breed ;)

I can offer you two 4IV scyther for that one Chansey :)

arulz said:
I have more 4IV+ pokemon, but they're more work for me to breed ;)

I can offer you two 4IV scyther for that one Chansey :)

Can they be a breeding pair, if possible?

I can do that if you throw in another chansey of the opposite gender, with 3-4IV's

arulz said:
I can do that if you throw in another chansey of the opposite gender, with 3-4IV's

Chanseys are a female only species. I can give you a 4-5 IV male pokemon that breeds with it though, specifically a Breloom or Shroomish, but chances are you already have one.

breloom or shroomish would be quite nice actually. Let's do that.

arulz said:
breloom or shroomish would be quite nice actually. Let's do that.

Alright, added you.

added! we can trade tonight

shiny delibird or shiny golurk for shiny honedge?

I have much interest in those two, but not for honedge. If I trade honedge it has to be for a very usable pokemon with perfect IV's and nature.

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - H: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - W: A lot

What in general are you willing to take for battle items? I need like 4 different ones. 48 points mostly.

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - H: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - W: A lot

Mostly looking for shiny pokemon or 4/5 IV pokemon with correct nature.
As for their value, I'm not sure what would be reasonable. I've traded 6 5IV pokemon for 400 points, which is approximately 67 points per 5IV pokemon. 4IV pokemon might be worth 48 points each. For shiny pokemon it really depends on what the pokemon is.

That being said, make ANY offer and I'll consider it, and possibly counter :)

My trade list is a little out of date but you can check it out. :) I'll need to update it tonight.

Okay I offer:
Unlimited battle items (virtually) for either of your shiny 5IV pokemon.

Otherwise, for 4 48bp battle items,
5IV Relaxed Ferroseed (with egg moves?)
5IV Gligar (impish)
5IV Magikarp (jolly)

I also have interest in scolipede, and rotom.

arulz said:
Okay I offer:

5IV Gligar (impish)
5IV Magikarp (jolly)

I no longer have relaxed Ferrothorn (Breeding for 5IV Sassy)

I do have the Gligar, Magikarp, Venipede, I'd need to breed more Rotoms.

Hi! I'm interested in one of your 5 IV Technician Scyther. I can offer you a 5 IV Snover. It's kind of specific, but it is perfect for a Mega Abomasnow Trick Room Sweeper. It is Quiet with 31/31/31/31/27/0. Interested?

PokeChimpo said:
arulz said:
Okay I offer:

5IV Gligar (impish)
5IV Magikarp (jolly)

would you do 5 48bp battle items for the sassy ferroseed, gligar magikarp and venipede?

Tatertot said:
Hi! I'm interested in one of your 5 IV Technician Scyther. I can offer you a 5 IV Snover. It's kind of specific, but it is perfect for a Mega Abomasnow Trick Room Sweeper. It is Quiet with 31/31/31/31/27/0. Interested?

Would you do a breeding pair of 4IV scyther instead?

arulz said:
PokeChimpo said:

would you do 5 48bp battle items for the sassy ferroseed, gligar magikarp and venipede?

Tatertot said:

Would you do a breeding pair of 4IV scyther instead?

I would if I had the 5IV ferroseed.

If you'd like I can trade you magikarp and venipede now, let me breed the Ferrothorn and I want to breed extra gligar so I can have an extra besides my shiny.

haha oh I was under the impression you were breeding a sassy one

Back