DPPt/HGSS Tossed Masterball at..?

PMJ said:
Smooth.

I threw it at Raikou, like a total person. Protip for HGSS players: Save it for Latias or her big broski to save yourself an eternity of torment.

Sounds good. I'll keep that in mind ;D

For Platinum, I threw mine at Giratina >_>
Curse you, roaming Mesprit.

I typically use my masterballs on version mascots, for some reason -__-

My Masterballs have always been thrown at legendaries.

Diamond, threw it at Dialga.
Platinum, threw it at Giratina.
Heartgold... 1st round Ho-Oh, second round Suicune.

I'm playing all three of these games another time round, and planning to catch Mesprit with the masterball in Platinum and Diamond, meanwhile I haven't decided which one gets the pleasure of it in HG for the third round.

I typically save it for the roamers, but one time I used it on an Abra because I really wanted one to not get away with teleport.

I'm serious by the way

I only use my master balls on a magikrap. It just makes sense!
I mean who doesn't want to waste all that time to level it up to 100 and be like "I have a magikarp level 100 and you don't." Oh Wait....

PhoenixFlare said:
I typically save it for the roamers, but one time I used it on an Abra because I really wanted one to not get away with teleport.

why not just use a QUICK BALL?
its the most usefull ball imo

Emerald Rayquaza platinum i never used it soulsilver lugia (im desperate for another because i cant catch raikou or entie(who likes the water next to ectrucreak))

Captured all rare pokemon in leafgreen with ultra balls exept Entei because I couldn't find it:( so I gave up my hunt for Entei when,POP!!! Entei comes out:) I was yelling and dancing for 4 min. then I threw the Master Ball at Entei. Now EV training it and a Flareon.

Xenowolfx said:
Emerald Rayquaza platinum i never used it soulsilver lugia (im desperate for another because i cant catch raikou or entie(who likes the water next to ectrucreak))

Tried quickballs yet? I caught em' both in quickballs. And False Swipe is helpful too.

i dont like tossing my masterball i use ultraballs but i had to for mewtwo on HG and i used my brothers masterball on buizel on pearl xD

A Lv 21 Ditto, in Fire Red. That was the first time I ever used a Masterball. Yep. Found a Lv 25 one three steps later.

FUUUUU-

RBY: Articuno
GSC: Shiny Teddiursa
RBY: Luvdisc A Spinda with a pattern I loved
FRLG: Zapdos
DPP: Heatran
HGSS: Shiny Yanma

All of these were before I discovered fleeing legendaries...

DPP: Dialga. I know it's not too hard to catch with low hp and stuff, but it's my favourite legendary and I just wanted it already. :O
HGSS: Ho-oh. Oh well.

^^; Well... a long time ago I had Pokemon Yellow. Not knowing any better, I threw all of my Masterballs at random Pokemon that I thought were cute... hehe~

I didn't really understand how rare a Masterball was in Diamond, so I threw it at a Snover. ;_; I caught Dialga in a UltraBall.

Back