DPPt/HGSS Tossed Masterball at..?

Luigibuster8989 said:
Threw my first masterball at Palkia in Pearl.Kinda stupid considering it has the same catch rate as Chansey XD (30 as apposed to the usual 3).
And Chatot xD

I used mine at:
In Gen 1: Mewtwo
In Gen 2: Suicune
In Gen 3: Latios & Suicune
In Gen 4: Cresselia & Latios

Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, and traded away my HG Masterball. It just takes the fun out of catching some of the roamers...

The first pokeball I used mine on was moltres i think and then my cousin bought a gameshark for pokemon blue and gave me another masterball for mewtwo good old school pokemon those were the days haha.

Diamond - I really don't remember. I caught most Legends with Dusk Balls.

More recently I'm replaying Ruby to get Legends to my Diamond with the Natures I want. I transfered the Masterball from FR to Ruby and have caught myself the Adamant Groudon I wanted. Now I need to go get that Jolly Rayquaza.

I chucked one at Moltres in Fire Red, and my sister was going U. IDIOT.

I threw one at Lance's Dragonite in Yellow.

In my defense, I was five, and it does say it can catch any Pokemon.

HG: Ho-Oh. I regretted it considering its terrible, so I used the GTS to make some kid's day. I traded it for a Shelder. \
Pl: Giratina, regretted it, stuffed him in my PC with no air.
P: Palkia, regretted it, released him.
LG: Moltres. Did not regret. Level 55 Moltres and level 76 Venusaur won me the Elite Four.

Well when I was 4 I threw it at a Rattata. >_> What? It was my first game. (Red)

And now that rattata is rotting in the PC of my old unused (and probably not working) Red version.

Crystal: NO IDEA. It randomly disappeared and I'm to busy (AKA lazy) to look for it -_-
Ruby: Groudon. don't regret it, it looks awesome before it massacres whoever's in front of him :p (or her... :()
Sapphire: Kyogre. Twice.
Diamond: I have no beepin clue. I somehow lost the game.
Platinum: I used it on the event Darkrai. I normally wouldn't do that, but I forgot that False swipe didn't effect him(N00B A1ERT O_O) AND I didn't know you couldn't leave the island once you got there. SO, I was stuck with a couple of Ultra balls and no pokemon that could give Darkrai a taste of his own medicine (sleep) or any other status condition. Looking back on it, I don't think it was that bad of a choice. It looks cool.
HG: I have two, I'm gonna SR for the Enigma Latios and catch it in a master ball and use the other one on Latias.

I remember using a Master ball in FireRed on a weak mankey, i didnt even now what master ball did even back in the old days! lol!

SinRaven said:
To which Pokémon did you toss your masterball? A legendary or not?

AR doesnt count:p!

I tossed it at a swarming Beldum in Pearl. I tried to catch some with all kind of pokeballs, but never catched one. Then I got so irritated that I just tossed my masterball and saved before I changed my bind.

Seems it won't be se easy to get that roaming Cresselia.
Thats sad, quick balls is the way to go with cresselia!

I wasted it on dialga.

Back