DPPt/HGSS Tossed Masterball at..?

PMJ said:
Smooth.

I threw it at Raikou, like a total person. Protip for HGSS players: Save it for Latias or her big broski to save yourself an eternity of torment.

Actually, Raikou was my last roaming legend. First I caught Entei, after many enciunters, then I caught Latias (Thank Goodness! I took me forever.) with my Crobat, then I marched over to Johto, encountered Raikou as fast as I could, and heaved my Master ball at it. I was so sick of Raikou, because he was the one I wanted first.

The only reason I had thrown my Master Ball was because I had caught every other legendary in HG.

I used mine on a lvl 13 Magikarp.

EDIT: That was my first game so when I got PokeRus I ran around thinking my Pokemon were going to die. Also, I trew it away when I saw 2 Shinny Pokemon in a row because I thought it was broken... I hated being 7 lol.

EDIT 2: it fixed a typo.

CommonCandy said:
I used mine on a lvl 3 Magikarp.
yeah im pretty sure you cannot catch one that low of level, except at the resort area. And im pretty sure no one would be dumb enough to throw one at a magikarp like that unless it was shiny, even a novice trainer. Nice try.
My mistake if im wrong.

I was about to use a master ball on a shiny pikachu the other day just cuz it would look cool. but I used it on zapdos cuz I was lazy

In Ruby I saved the Master Ball for Latios... FireRed... Always for Mewtwo everytime... Once I got Emerald though... Legally dup it like no tomorrow! Actually, it's the first item I go after.

I actually just kept chucking the thing at Lugia until I setteled on one in SS just because I knew I could move up more via pal park. :D

In Pokémon Pearl, i used it on Palkia, and in Platinum, i used it on Giratina. I know it was a little stupid, but that time, i was feeling best to use the master ball on the coverpokémon, but now, i don't care, so in my Soulsilver, i used it on Raikou, since it can take very long time to catch a roaming pokémon.

I used my masterball in ruby to catch Latios. And i probably still haven't used my leaf green, silver, diamond & platinum masterballs. Dunno, i just keep them incase roaming pokemon get annoying, but i never seem to end up using them. :p

I remember back in red the first time I got the master ball I used it on a weedle, I didn't have one yet and was like 6/7 years old lol.

I think I thought I'd be able to buy more, sadly I was wrong and had to catch the legendary's all the normal way haha.

in ss i havent used it. but i remember in my first game - diamond i used my masterball on dialga I had no clue what to do when i encountered it, After i'd done that i didnt know that that was it from dialga but i convinced my mum my game wont work anymore because its supposed to appear again LOL

Everything...

I have, as of this being posted, 89 master balls on Emerald. I just Pal Park them over when I need them, which means that I usually use my first master ball on Dialga.

But yeah... 89 master balls... go me.

I used to use mine on zapdos everytime I played pokemon firered or leafgreen. I couldnt get it with a master ball.

Back