Wi-Fi Trades Trading Volcano! New Services Added! Check post: 149 for full details.

My THREAD!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Shinies [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shinies :::: THIS JUST IN! LOTS OF NEW SHINIES POSTED

I will trade you a shiny venasaur, blastoise, and charizard for your tentacruel.

RE: Charizard88's Player Thread! [H] Shinies [W] Good IV Pokemon & Shinies :::: THIS JUST IN! LOTS OF NEW SHINIES POSTED

Can l have a Mamoswine level 100 (ev'd 252 attack 252 hp and the rest on defense), Hippowdon level 100 ev'd, Salamence level 100 ev'd and Electivire level 100 ev'd for a shiny level 100 Garchomp, shiny modest Mantyke UT, shiny level 100 Mew and a shiny Tentacruel?

valk said:
I will trade you a shiny venasaur, blastoise, and charizard for your tentacruel.

No thanks.

lucariopulse333 said:
Can l have a Mamoswine level 100 (ev'd 252 attack 252 hp and the rest on defense), Hippowdon level 100 ev'd, Salamence level 100 ev'd and Electivire level 100 ev'd for a shiny level 100 Garchomp, shiny modest Mantyke UT, shiny level 100 Mew and a shiny Tentacruel?

Declined and a warning. Don't make stupid offers. My pokemon are IV breeds, and they are worth 10x the value of ANY Shinie on the market Ev trained or not.

Do you want any other shinies? Or how about shiny ev'd pokemon. I will trade my shiny ev'd starmie for the cruel. I can throw in some shinies too. just ask.

I am no longer accepting shinies on Pokebeach without me having someone Intilaize a Hack Check on it first.

Oh. do you want anything for that awsome tentacruel, I really want that. I have a amx attack( as in I looked at smogen and it is the max= thing) salamence, gyrados, and scizor, with bullot punch and baton pass. salamence has 405 attack.

I'm in love with Hippo. Is there anything I could do for it? Maybe EV train someone?

No sorry I can EV train instantly with the use of AR.

Valk - Sorry I have a Scizor with flawless IV's, and a PWN Salamence as I showed on the front page. :) And then I have an AWESOME Gyrados with GREAT FANTASTIC IV's. xD

Do you still want that Gliscor or no?

Charizard88 said:
No sorry I can EV train instantly with the use of AR.

Valk - Sorry I have a Scizor with flawless IV's, and a PWN Salamence as I showed on the front page. :) And then I have an AWESOME Gyrados with GREAT FANTASTIC IV's. xD

How about like 10 shines then? I REALLY want that tentacruel.

Shiny Cress and Jirachi Natures please?

Were we still going to trade for that Shiny corsola?

I'm interested in your PoryZ and as usual, HIPPO! I LOVE YOU!

Just so you know. Will get back with you about offers.

Elite Stride said:
Do you still want that Gliscor or no?

Yes. IM me whenever.

Renzo said:
Shiny Cress and Jirachi Natures please?

Fetch them tommorrow.

Elite Stride said:
Were we still going to trade for that Shiny corsola?

Yes. IM me.

Oh, sorry, I didnt see that you dont take shines. I think I am just about out of things for your tenta, darn.

Fetch them tomorrow? Hello tomorrow! :D

i will trade you anything from my thread for shiny eevee.it is called the globle trade center shinys and events.

Are alot of those pokemon from the GTS?

yes they are

Then no thanks as 98% of all of the GTS pokemon are hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back